baggie-boii

Reaction score
on fm 08 and 09 i always brought nicolas millan who was a machine for me scoring double figures easy each year. but where is he on fm10 because i type his name, he aint there, tried colo colo team, not there, as hes with tirge on loan apprently according to wikipedia (LOL) he aint there, tried the chilean international team and u20's not ther... so where the **** is he???

Last edited:
he on it this is his history
and i ant loaded Chile league

Last edited:
Maybe it's the database... When you are creating a new save, you can choose how big your database should be, but you can can also pick a "personal" one. In there, you can choose the database to contain all chilean players.

Hes not much good in my current game mate I thinke theres better options to go for.

He used to be the player that was guaranteed to be a star. Just like Verratti now. But he hasn't lived up to his potential so far. :'(

He used to be the player that was guaranteed to be a star. Just like Verratti now. But he hasn't lived up to his potential so far. :'(

He's still only 17/18 plenty of time.

I agree DMF, but he has never been as huge as people thought he would be which is a big shame as he was always the first player I would've signed.

sort of related does anyone know where sherman cardenas is

sort of related does anyone know where sherman cardenas is

According to Wiki he's at La Equidad. They say he is classed as a wonderkid on FM2007. Done nothing spectacular for a while though.

yhyh i've got Marco Verratti at the start and i've sent him on loan 3 long seasons loans and his stats are amazing mainly 15,16 and 17 but his phsically ain't as good but it will do lol also pablo mouche is a sick player i got him in january 2nd and now its febuary 3rd and he's already scored 8 in the premiership only cost me £8.25million..

can anybody tell me if Cristian Benavente is on fm 2010 as i remember him from the 2007 game he played for real madrid and was ment to be on of the best wonderkids on that game but i just cant find him and also Antonio Cerrajero he played for athletico madrid

i have every leauge loaded up but only the top divisions apart from the the english leauge were i have every division loaded up

i dont care about buying them i just wont to know how good there rated now