Status
Not open for further replies.
after the red card...Nigeria didn't even look like a team capable of playing football...anyone agree?

Greece were lucky today, although I see Argentina and S Korea going through after this.

lucky? LOOL! greece show some good atack! and i am portuguese, they got us in the euro 2004 final, so i am being honest. and this was the best game in this wc.

lucky? LOOL! greece show some good atack! and i am portuguese, they got us in the euro 2004 final, so i am being honest. and this was the best game in this wc.

They played **** until Nigeria were down to 10 men.

Don't be ridiculous.

This was far from the best match so far, and there haven't exactly been many stunners.

Too bad for Nigeria, I feel sorry for them. Kaita shouldn't have got a red card, if you watch it from one angle, you'll see that Kaita barely touches Torosidis and that only after 2 seconds Torosidis jumps backwards... That as**ole simulated it perfectly, like a real *****... Honestly, I would give him a red card...

That's not fair man, these greeks shouldn't have won... No offense Greece fans, but they suck big time, and this win was just on account of being able to simulate so Nigerians get sent off :/

Pretty decent game I would have rather Nigeria won but that dude that got sent off should be embarrased as **** now

This one was a great game.I have never seen better match so far.Just 3 goals,but Greece has made 27 shots.That says a lot about who was in front.Very well done,we could score at least one more goal.

This one was a great game.I have never seen better match so far.Just 3 goals,but Greece has made 27 shots.That says a lot about who was in front.Very well done,we could score at least one more goal.

27 shots yes, because they were resorting to just leathering the ball towards goal whenever possible. No intelligent play or ripping the Nigeria defence apart. **** game of football.

Great match for Greece, yesterday history was written now i expect a draw against Argentina and in Uruaguay-Mexico match.It's a pity not to play against France, i cant wait to see the ultimate match Uruguay - Greece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boring game now

Where exactly did you see the boring game!!!!???
Greece finished with 27 SHOTS!!
Are you crazy man?This was one of the most exciting games since the beginning!

Where exactly did you see the boring game!!!!???
Greece finished with 27 SHOTS!!
Are you crazy man?This was one of the most exciting games since the beginning!
**** yeah,Greece attacked very good and I hope with a little better defence to make Argentina struggle.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.