Jon25

Reaction score
Im spurs and i just cant seem to make it work, i lose and draw all my games, ALWAYS concede in injury time, my players always get bad ratings. Can somebody please help because im close to giving up!!!! :'(

when you are ahead and heading to victory go into team tactics and then instructions and set it to contain you will most likely play out the game without too much fuss you will soak up all attacks its seems to be having an effect on my results since i started doing it anyway

I just lost 4-0 at home to everton, my players were getting ratings under 5!! Whatever i do nothing is working, is it me or is this game so much harder? Or is it because im spurs?? Just cant seem to make a formation that works, even the ones i download off here are not working.

stick with one formation and a solid starting line up maybe have the instructions set to control or attack and try to get a lead you just need your players to find some rythm and they wont if you keep changing the way they play

spurs are great...i'm currently 3d after 14 games
i sold keane, benley and bought nistelrooy and so far he's been great..he scored 11 goals as my op scorer, i also bought ronaldo and salvio :D

i play like this :

What style of play do you use shminker? Attacking? Control? Is there any chance you can upload your tactic so i can download it? Thanks

play bassong at cb he is very good for me

I just lost 4-0 at home to everton, my players were getting ratings under 5!! Whatever i do nothing is working, is it me or is this game so much harder? Or is it because im spurs?? Just cant seem to make a formation that works, even the ones i download off here are not working.

Settle with one formation which you think suits tottenham, and dont change it every game as you need your players to settle.. see who is getting the best ratings and keep them in the team.. most of all either defend or contain if your winning.. i also use clear ball to flanks and get ball forward when im winning with contain..

What style of play do you use shminker? Attacking? Control? Is there any chance you can upload your tactic so i can download it? Thanks

....philosophy is balanced, stratergy standard and everything else default.
Luka Modric is best as Inside forward Attack, Ruud is great no mather on the role, but i use complete forward.....Palacios play attack midfielder and huddlestone plays as ball winning-support.

onaldo is not good as i thought he would be.....if you need money sell defoe,hes very underreated in 2010 and is not good...also keane is noot very good(crouch and pavlyuchenko are better)..

Don't sell Bostock, he has high potential(he's in your youth squad)!!!!!!!

Here some good signings if you need :
ze roberto 35 years - old but good, very good
Juninho Pernambucano 34 years MC - around 500000pounds (old but good)
Alexis Sánchez - 20 years, Striker but also an awesome AMR
Mauro Zarate - 22years (if you have money, he's awesome)
Borja Bastón - 17years, high potential SC
Tinga - 19 years MC
Marko Marin - 20 years AMR
Axel Witsel - MC

I'm Spurs in 2011/2012 and I have to say Bassong and Defoe are top quality.

mate use jp woodys tactics, and always play people in their best position, just because someone can play in a position does not mean they will do well there,

Nothing will work for me, im losing the will to live, i win one game 5-2 then lose the next three, i cant get any consistensy, im doing what everyone says but its just not working. Its a joke.

keep tweaking your instructions until you get it right mate, i was on the verge of giving up as well partly due to bad luck. are you tweaking your formations very regularly (eg. from 442 to 451 and then to 343)? i suggest that you stick with one tactic for a period of time and then see how it goes. i think a team of spurs' calibre should play attacking, especially against teams that play like dogs. also, dont lose the will to live and dont give up cos its just a game ;)

yeah i fully agree with you, i think that it will be less of a joke when someone brings out a tactic thats killer, like a tylerbode or jp woody brian clough like the last game

Defoe not as good? i have him as an advanced forward and he scored 29 goals in 37 league games.

Try a more defensive tactic looking to contain the opposition and going on the counter. This works especially away from home. At home you have to be a bit more adventurous
:) Good Luck