KINGofKINGzz7

Reaction score
i activated sergio agueros buy out claus which is £52 million,
signed him up and the last game before the community shield he broke his leg and is out for 8 months....i know its faith but i am starting all over again ;)

Booooooooo!! Deal with the injury like the rest of us. It's what makes it good

First thing why tell us.?

Second why cheat like that i don't mind people who do cheat but its makes the game more fun.

Live with it! Same happened to me on FM09 when I bought Darijo Srna. It's not realistic if you start again.

yeah as soon as i bought ali lukunku this really highly rated target man he was out for 7 months, thats just sad if you start again

Taking the ups with the downs is what determines who can stick it out and who can't. Drawing 0-0 with Rangers against Liverpool proves that continuing through the pain of losing 2-1 to Falkirk on opening day of the season was worth it.

precisely, in my opinion no challenges is fun without downs, i was actually excited when he got injured, because i had to convert a youngster into a target man, makes it much more fun, and i will give chelsea a go definitely, with their transfer embargo

lol let the guy play his game will you?
still i don't understand why he posted that here

in fact i like it when one of the big stars get injured .. this is the way you have to interfere and choose another man to do the job .. now he may not do it the same way as your star but this is the fun of the game .. try diffrent players and diffrent tactics and roles . feel the reality of the life that you may loose your big star then you have to struggle and get over that .. right ?

i had 7 first team players injured once, didn't do well but it was fun putting strikers in defense (poor backup)