Nike Academy - Your Chance [Registration Thread]

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 100
  • Views 77K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally. I am going to edit the previous post and put the link in.

As I said, go nuts.

Im worth 300k, good enough to become the best, I just need some time (H) :D

I am pretty good....4th most pricey player...Kenny Rush
---------------------------------------------(KENNY dalglish)+(ian RUSH)

Ilham ari is quite good :p scored a couple. Nathan Burbidge also scored in a 1-0 win over Southampton. I've got pompey in the goal so we shall see how we do against championship opposition
bring it on!

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Found a problem with the database mate, The players not being trained in England. Meaning you have to play less players on the bench..

Ilham ari is quite good :p scored a couple. Nathan Burbidge also scored in a 1-0 win over Southampton. I've got pompey in the goal so we shall see how we do against championship opposition
bring it on!

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Found a problem with the database mate, The players not being trained in England. Meaning you have to play less players on the bench..

Yes, I encountered this problem as well. I am going to fix it soon, just holiday a couple of days and it should pass.

No prob :D, even on that I won 4-1 against Bury in the league match woopa.

Nike Academy database v2 is now available for download. The following fixes have been made.

• Every player in the first-team has trained in England for three years under the age of 21.
  • The transfer budget is no longer above £1million, but rather none.
  • The wage budget has been increased to £90k.
  • The board have been changed from Background to Underwriter.

good job again mate, Although I will now need to start again tomorrow :p gonna play the game against pompey first though see how we would have done against them.

Would also point out that the team is lacking in the left back department, Me and another guy are the only two players that can play there. Obviously I can retrain CB's though could still pose a problem although I will dominate in left back in the future :D

Edit: In my last game on the old DB I lost 3-2 to Portsmouth at Fratton Park. Syers scored an Og. we were 2-0 down when Surung decided to get himself sent off and leave me with 10 men. pulled it back to 2-2 but Liam Lawrence scored a great goal to win the match.

Last edited:
Would also point out that the team is lacking in the left back department, Me and another guy are the only two players that can play there. Obviously I can retrain CB's though could still pose a problem although I will dominate in left back in the future :D

Edit: In my last game on the old DB I lost 3-2 to Portsmouth at Fratton Park. Syers scored an Og. we were 2-0 down when Surung decided to get himself sent off and leave me with 10 men. pulled it back to 2-2 but Liam Lawrence scored a great goal to win the match.

Unlucky. It is difficult in cup competitions, and I have found myself on the end of three defeats in the Carling Cup on the old and new databases.

I am also aware of this. I would suggest loaning some left backs to cover, or some right backs and retraining them into left backs, i.e. Kyle Walker from Tottenham Hotspur, Danny Wilson from Liverpool, or Aidan White from Leeds United.

I noticed something strange - for some reason the reserve team is in the FA cup as well as the 1st team.

Unlucky. It is difficult in cup competitions, and I have found myself on the end of three defeats in the Carling Cup on the old and new databases.

I am also aware of this. I would suggest loaning some left backs to cover, or some right backs and retraining them into left backs, i.e. Kyle Walker from Tottenham Hotspur, Danny Wilson from Liverpool, or Aidan White from Leeds United.

u can retrain me as a left back

I noticed something strange - for some reason the reserve team is in the FA cup as well as the 1st team.

That is a first.

I will look into trying to fix that. For the time being, the story thread will be up very soon. I am sure that if you are drawn with the reserves squad that you can hammer them.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

u can retrain me as a left back

I would rather not. People can do so if they want, but I am not one of them.

Holidayed the game with the newest version of the database to 2020, all of the original squad left, they're in the Premiership, the club is sound financially, and shame the loyalty isn't great enough to keep the players for longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.