Warren Ely

Reaction score
Hi all I decided to blow the dust off my FM10 as I have decided to try save money instead of going out to the pub. I would buy FM12 but I thought what's the point if I cant get to grips with FM10 first. So I decided to manage my hometown Luton Town FC and I started with them and used the formation 4-3-2-1 I won alot games by drawed alot more I ended up coming 7th in the league and sadly got sacked!! so I started again I wont manage another team LOL. The board expect to much as there is no transfer funds aviliable. So I started a new season and not played one friendly yet I decided to look on the internet for tips and advice on tactics so I come accross the nike defence but I'm unsure on how to set it up. I have signed a young keeper who I used last season who was brillaint with not very good stats Emren Kemal and loaned again Danijel Subotic as he scored 27 goals for me last season. Im not sure what formation to use with the nike defence and any advice on training schedules would be brillaint sorry about my spelling its awful.

Thanks Warren...

Oops my bad sorry bout that yeah will take a look at that I don't really fancy bigger teams really want to get Luton promoted if it don't work this team round going to give a premiership side a go. Hopefully won't have to tho fingers crossed thanks for the reply tho. I downloaded a formation which is working really well been getting some good results will it but still pre-season so see how it goes I know Luton is a challenge maybe to big of a challenge to start off with. I will try hopefully make my own formation soon as soon as i get to grips with it.

yeah if your current one is working then make that your main formation in match preperation then put your custom made one second and see how it progresses witht he team :)

I couldnt Import training schedule for some reason hmmm..

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

not a bad shout thanks for the advice :) finding it hard to get to grips with it all but more i play and trail and error sure I can succeed my missus is already telling me im glued to the laptop lol.