Nintendo DS Lite

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Nintendo President Satoru Iwata today announced Nintendo DS Lite, a slimmer version of the best-selling Nintendo DS™. Also featuring brighter screens, Nintendo DS Lite will launch in Japan in March. Nintendo DS Lite will be less than two-thirds the size of the original Nintendo DS and more than 20 percent lighter.

Nintendo DS has enjoyed extremely strong sales in Japan and around the world, selling more than 14.4 million units worldwide. The Japanese sell-through of the existing Nintendo DS hardware exceeded 5 million within 13 months, which made Nintendo DS the fastest-selling video game system there.

Nintendo will announce more information about the availability of Nintendo DS Lite in North America and other territories in the future.
"

First is ***** so don't see how a brighter screen and thinner console will help.

yup heard about thisbefore, wouldnt make me want one.

The DS is quite good, my brothers have them, a slimmer version would be better cause they are pretty big

It's better than the PSP for Gameplay, but the PSP is better cause you can watch DVDS on it.

What games are on Nintendo DS ? all i have seeen is Nintendo Dogs and i'd much rather play a footy game on the PSP.

Nothing would make me buy the Nintendo DS, i'd have a PSP anyday. Just don't like Nintendo's games.

Only decent one I played was mario kart but it is just all the old tracks etc in one game.

Douy said:
It's better than the PSP for Gameplay, but the PSP is better cause you can watch DVDS on it.

Why is the gameplay better? Because it has Mario? :worried:

The PSP has brilliant games like GTA, Pro Evo (FIFA for the foolios) and tons more.

It's better Gameplay, as you have the touch screen and you can use microphones and stuff, Didn't say the games were better :)