Nintendo Wii

Reaction score
Well...i got mine when it first came out and now have internet on it...infact im typing this message on it right now :D...anyway has anyone else got one?? What do you think of it. I bought a wi-fi thing the other day and now have internet on it for free.

:D

i think he mite mean its connected to his wireles router

Can't be arsed with the Wii. Looks **** but maybe i just need to try it,Just seems like i would get bored of it after 10 mins.

A console for the obese. *salutes Nintendo*

Can't be arsed with the Wii. Looks **** but maybe i just need to try it,Just seems like i would get bored of it after 10 mins.

I'm with Kris on this, but my mate at uni got one (is getting on jan 24th) so will have a go and report back :)

I had a go of my girlfriends brothers, i played wii sports it was fun but i did get a little bored i enjoyed boxing and tennis the most.

my uni flatmate has got one and i think its well good, gets ya a bit of exercise aswell :D

Few of the more geekier people on my course bought them on launch day and set them up in Uni for everyone on our course to play on. Were pretty fun.

I'd like to get one but I think I'll wait untill they think of some even more interesting things to do with the Wiimote instead of just waving it around.

yeah but then it would just be like a borin PS2 or Xbox :p

Well Wii Sports does get abit boring but its the best free-be since Alex The Kid on sega!!! Red Steel on the other hand just rules :D