kurtywurty

Reaction score
Although I'm sure it's a beta thing or I'm blind there doesn't seem to be an option to import training schedules or tactics, does this mean they're forcing people into a more hands on approach? I don't mind but I liked adding real badges and stuff.

This is the BETA, many features are disabled.

Ah ok, tbh I've never played a beta of anything before. I have just imported tactics from FM12 so perhaps I should have waited before panicking lol.

FM12 tactics probably won't work on FM13.

I'm basing this on FM11 tactics not working on FM12

Ah ok, tbh I've never played a beta of anything before. I have just imported tactics from FM12 so perhaps I should have waited before panicking lol.

If it's any help I can still use face megapacks, logos, and real competition names fix. I just copied them from the FM 12 folders into the FM 13 one

You can import FM12 tactics. I did and just tweaked it slightly and is working fine

Graphics will still work yes, tactics, shortlists, probably not.

I just put in Xenons tactic from fm12 to see and it's fine. Thanks for the heads up on the graphics ajt09.

FM12 tactics probably won't work on FM13.

I'm basing this on FM11 tactics not working on FM12

I used a lot of my Fm11 tactics in Fm12 and they worked well, some even better :)

I would assume the same for Fm13..

shortlists are usually always the same and should work from Fm's years ago.. its just a .slf file

Classic tactics from fm12 dont work in fmc and fm challenge mode.
i think these modes have to be played with the tc.