Vance77

Reaction score
Very frustrating that I haven't received it and they say I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm thinking of cancelling the order and then buying it from somewhere else.

Is there somewhere I can buy it that will release the code straight away?

Thanks!

Im in the same situation, they said i should have it at 5:30, then didnt, now they say eminently soon

Sounds fussy mate but I want to buy it with the disc.

It's not on. I bought it from them, paid an extra £7 or so, yet they seem to be behind everyone else in releasing it

I've been on their live chat twice today, currently in the queue a third time...

Very frustrating that I haven't received it and they say I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm thinking of cancelling the order and then buying it from somewhere else.

Is there somewhere I can buy it that will release the code straight away?

Thanks!

Same here pall am the same its a killer knowing some members are playing right now.

I have sent an email to game not much help in that area.

Use their live chat. You'll get to speak to them within a couple of minutes.

They've just told me this:

"We have been given word that the codes will be released shortly. Sadly we have no word as to when they are released I'm afraid. I have also been advised by my Team Leader that if you have not heard anything by 12pm tomorrow to contact us."

Then I asked how I go about cancelling my order, and they said to contact them with the order number and they'll do it.

Soooo.... the question is, where can we pre-order this from NOW with instant access to the Beta Code.

I know Steam has already been mentioned but I want the disc.

Any advice welcome :)

Use their live chat. You'll get to speak to them within a couple of minutes.

They've just told me this:

"We have been given word that the codes will be released shortly. Sadly we have no word as to when they are released I'm afraid. I have also been advised by my Team Leader that if you have not heard anything by 12pm tomorrow to contact us."

Then I asked how I go about cancelling my order, and they said to contact them with the order number and they'll do it.

Soooo.... the question is, where can we pre-order this from NOW with instant access to the Beta Code.

I know Steam has already been mentioned but I want the disc.

Any advice welcome :)

I can wait a little longer game have been good to me for the past four years

Yeah their support has been good, I'm just a bit ****** off I paid extra but have to wait longer

Yeah their support has been good, I'm just a bit ****** off I paid extra but have to wait longer

I should of just ordered it from long eaton game about ten minutes away from where i live i would of got a code right away might do it tommorow if i dont get a code tonight and canncel my online order.

GAME are the worse company ever!
Cancel it and go to amazin mate! I doen it and got my code within 2 minutes!

i done it my self personally yesterday but my friend has done it around 2hours ago and got one

Although I am patient and think I'll get the code eventually and was planing on playing game 2moro rather than tonight I just don't get how they can't give u the code if you quote your order number. I had a similar problem a few years ago with play.com where I never received an email I just phoned them up and the guy give me the code over the phone. I've tried emailing them and was talking to them earlier today and was told they only started sending codes out at 5pm

i just cannceled my order from game got the code right away from amozon happy days english hero will begin tonight

How do you Cancel Your Order?? and how long did it take