No bid for Ronaldinho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute lala
Complete lala
So much lala I dont know where to begin
Berluschoni (Milans most senior source) said in a statement when Cassano arrived that ronaldinho would be sold as he no longer held a place in the coaches plans
So this is absolute lala, plus! The fact that milan have been meeting Gremio/Cruzeiro representatives since the 20th makes this blatant lies by the 'source'....God these lala stories annoy me
This is just absolute lala to be honest.

Absolute lala
Complete lala
Berluschoni (Milans most senior source) said in a statement when Cassano arrived that ronaldinho would be sold as he no longer held a place in the coaches plans
So this is absolute lala, plus! The fact that milan have been meeting Gremio/Cruzeiro representatives since the 20th makes this blatant lies by the 'source'....God these lala stories annoy me
it doesnt say he is staying
it says blackburn havent bid for him
he is still on his way out

Absolute lala
Complete lala
whats it with u and the word 'lala'? :S

When I saw the headline this morning I figured it would be nothing more than a publicity generator for the owners.

Maybe they have been searching for a manager behind the scenes and have been turned down by some high profile names. They maybe then thought of doing this as a ploy to show any future targets that they have serious ambitions for the club. However, this would probably put off any forward thinking manager, at least a one who wants to be in control of signing players.

All in all, its just yet another case of rich non football people buying a "toy" to cream the Asian market for what its worth. There is nothing wrong with the business of making money of course but too many times it is turning out to the detrement of the football club.

theres already a thread on ronaldinho's move, and to be honest this can go in the rumour thread

Status
Not open for further replies.