Reaction score
I'm playing a save with Newcastle in September 2019, and so far I haven't to my knowledge had any messages regarding Brexit... normally don't you get a message saying when Article 50 has been triggered and then another when the UK actually leaves? I've checked that the UK is still in Europe by searching players who are EU nationals on the search screen and all the English players are there.

Can it sometimes take a really long time for it to happen? Or have I just somehow got lucky (or glitchy?) and it's given me a scenario where the UK doesn't actually leave? I'm not complaining like, less WP issues for me to deal with!

I got it half way through my second season. Actually destroyed my transfers and contracts

I'm in Feb 2020 and I've had nothing yet, although I'm actually really wanting hard Brexit lol make the game more interesting!

As I understand it, you may not get Brexit, or at least, a very little change. As far as I know, they set up all the possible implications, from nothing-changes to full-hard Brexit and they will occur at random in your save.

I got it in Oct/Nov 2020 in one of my saves thankfully it was a soft brexit however, my computer then crashed and I lost the save lol.