'No Captain/No goalkeeper selected'

LiamRS

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in my fifth season and have started receiving the message "No Captain/No goalkeeper selected" message when I try to submit my team, even though i have selected both! Any help would be much appreciated, I'm completely stumped!!

Thanks

If you go on holiday and return a day later and see if it does the same next game

yeh i tried that, it played the game out for me (which i won thankfully!) but come the next game i got the same error. I've also just noticed all my custom tactics have been deleted and it has reset my tactics to 4-4-2 but its named as "unnamed". Very confused!

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem. I have the full team selection but get "No golkeeper selected" error message and I'm in 2015.

In 2016 and i dont have this problem :) I like to holiday when this happens. :)

i also have the error: no goalkeeper selected/ no captain selected. however they are selected but i cannot continue because of this. i have also tried to go on holiday for the match but when i click to go on holiday the game crashed and says it has encountered a serious problem and needs to close.
can anyone help me with this as im in 2015 and have just taken the england job. so i really want this save working again.
cheers.

Hey, the 11.3 Patch seems to have fixed this problem for me.