no classic or tv view pitch, text only HELP

fmtobes

Reaction score
this is the second time it has happened. first team with man city and now with swindon. i play a game, it runs as usual. then i go and play my next fixture and the pitch doesnt show. all i get is the replays of goals, so cant really keep up with play, all i get is the text at the bottom. really annoying as i havent changed settings either. please please please help me out!

I'm having the same problem as this, I'm wondering if you've found a solution...

This has now happened on another game of mine, which is very frustrating... Does anyone have any idea what might cause this? Or better yet, a solution?
Would really appreciate any help

sorry i havnt had this or heard of it untill now, but if it were me i would re-install the game, but thats the only thing i could think of sorry :(

Ok so I just searched The Dugout and someone there had searched the official forums... to cut a long story short

Originally Posted by BigBaws
I have found a fix. When you're in TV view mode click on the Match View Controls button and switch highlights to Full Match. This got the TV view working again and then I was able to switch it back to Key highlights as I had it set before and everything is back working again.

Which should work. Hope this is helpful to some poor suffering souls ;)