slicecheese

Reaction score
Help .. I start the save as middlesbrough and got fired in the second season. I applied and declared interest in many clubs including the npower league 1 clubs and no club wants me as their manager.. Do i have to start a new game? ( I hope not ) .. Or is there another solution?

i can only give u sympathy, but keep trying (6).

how did u get fired btw, by bad result, or relegation ?. it can explain sometimes why ur not being pick to manage even League 1 teams

On the first season, i was expected to achieve only 8th position but i achieved 4th but failed the play-off for promotion. The next season they increase the expectation to 1st position and somehow my team have alot of injury problems and the strikers just not as good as they were last season. My position is at 14th ( leaving the 1st position lesser than 10 points) and was at november. And i got fired .

What about your background? If you started the game with "automatic" experience, it's very hard to get jobs in leagues like League 1 or the Championship. I've found in the past anyway

Ya.. Automatic T.T I got a job in oldham now in league 1 which is at the 24th position and its march lol! in the 2014.

lol they always keep it at automatic dont know why oO)

lol they always keep it at automatic dont know why oO)

I started at automatic. Now look at the results with perseverance and ****** hard work lol:

View attachment 203507View attachment 203508

Also in 1st knockout round of Europa League, Carling Cup semi-final, and awaiting to start FA Cup. Normally I would put it in post your success, but wanted to show that if you stick with it......anything is possible. Just got to keep going

I started off employed and got a job at Peterhead in Division 3 scotland. Got promoted in my first season. And reckoned it would be pretty easy to get a better team. It wasnt... (luckily i had a previous save with peterhead so i continued from Peterhead)
I could only really get jobs in the Blue Square Lower league or something.

Since the game is a fantasy football game then why don't you start off as 'professional footballer'. I had the same problem in FM 08, went 6 months without a job offer, said P*** off to the computer and started a new game.