Theonionbag

Reaction score
Hi all
Is it just me, or do others have no spectators in the crowd for matches? Just stewards.....
Thanks

Rather strange. I assume you have 'show corwd and stadium' ticked in preferences? Who are you playing against and what team are you?

I have the default settings in preferences. Never had this before in any version of the game before. I didn't have any crowd in the beta version either, but thought that would've been as it was a beta version. I'm playing as Everton, in the premier league. First season of the game. It occurs in all home and away matches.

Either "you go no fans!" or maybe they arent enabled. What are your attendances like?

Check that the tick box to show them is ticked.

The other reason would be because your graphic detail is set to Very Low. It's to improve performance.

Ok - thanks all. It is on default settings and the preferences for Match are all ticked to show crowd, sky, etc.
My laptop is a few years old, so it's probably that factor outlined by WJ above.
Maybe in FM 17 I'll just see the ball flying around the pitch with the players removed!!!