Revolve

Reaction score
Hi,

I just got Stockport promoted to the Premiership and I'm about to start my friendlies in the premiership season. I took them over while in Conference North and I still haven't received the achievement.

Is it bugged or am I missing something here perhaps?

ALL THE CHILDREN SAY
WE DON`T NEED AN ENGLISH HERO
WE DON`T NEED TO KNOW THE WAY HOME
ALL WE WANT IS LIFE BEYOND
DIVISION 1

Sorry, I'm in a silly mood. I'll go away now.....:S

Hi,

I just got Stockport promoted to the Premiership and I'm about to start my friendlies in the premiership season. I took them over while in Conference North and I still haven't received the achievement.

Is it bugged or am I missing something here perhaps?

Think you have to win the Premier League, maybe?

Oh I didn't realise you needed to win it. Thought it was just to get promoted to the league. I guess I'll give it a couple of seasons will I win it and see what happens. Thanks!

Nah, just about to start on my second season and I still haven't unlocked it. I guess it must be bugged :(

Such a shame, it's actually part of the reason I started unemployed and took a Conference North team up. Nevermind, fingers crossed it's just a delayed unlock like what sometimes happened in fm14.

This happened to me on FM14, When I was in the championship I was in the Europa league and at the time I didn't have enough home grown players to register a team so I holidayed 1 day. Evening going on holiday for 1 day de-activates the hero challenges trophies.

Maybe this was the case in the save from OP?

This happened to me on FM14, When I was in the championship I was in the Europa league and at the time I didn't have enough home grown players to register a team so I holidayed 1 day. Evening going on holiday for 1 day de-activates the hero challenges trophies.

Maybe this was the case in the save from OP?

No because I've used the editor before to add Ronaldo, Messi etc to a conference N/S team and holidayed through to premiership to unlock the achievement when it didn't activate for me.

I haven't used the holiday function once, and I haven't used the editor to modify my game. However, I've downloaded "Martin Ødegaard" from the steamworkshop. Maybe the achievement can't be achieved if the game is modified by the editor?

Anyways, I've contacted SEGA about this, and they just told me they can't access steam or the steam database so they can't do anything. They referred me to Steam KB Article: kb_article.php?ref=4462-UIOB-0425 (Sorry, I'm new here. Not allowed to use links yet apparently)

I wasn't sure that I was connected to the network, last time I should have gotten the achievement. So I also just tried reloading an older save game, got promoted to premier league again, while I was sure this time I was connected. Still no achievement :(

I have the same problem with the Italian Hero. I got promoted from Serie C to Serie A and the achivement is still locked. I didn't use editor or anything like that. I started game with the newest patch.

Also I didn't have a problem with Spanish Hero (I started that game with the older version tho).

I've created a ticket to Steam about this, since SEGA couldn't do anything and referred me to steam. It was created the 22nd of December, but they haven't responded yet. It's probably just because there's reduced staffing during christmas/new years and they are trying to catch up now, but hopefully they will respond soon :) Ticket: 3687-EUGM-7206

I have unlocked all heroes challenge unlike the English one.
I played with Newport in south conference and i reached premiership but nothing happened.

Going in holidays dont deny to get the challenge, i did it many times and i got Brasilian, Spanish or Italian hero challenges. But you wont get coach of the month of coach of the year when you are in holidays. Your assistant will get it if results are great.

Let me know if you have some answers from steam plz.