Show filters and make sure FA cup is ticked. Maybe you forgot after being knocked out to League 2 opposition?

If not then check to see if any FA Cup matches were actually played.

Can you post a screenshot of the third round fixtures/results for the cup?

It seems that's where your problem would be occurring, you should have had a fixture on the 4/5th of January between your Tottenham and Man City matches. There should be 32 fixtures for the third round with the 20 EPL teams involved.

Is this on an unedited database (original or post-patch) or a custom one? I've seen things like this on saves where I've edited things before starting.

I did an Everton takeover one year, and it caused all kinds of issues with the FA Cup and even the continental comps.

If it's an edited database then it's possible this is a bug caused by something changed in the editor, although I've not go idea what could cause it.

This sort of thing happens when you use certain editor data. If you want this problem to go away, you will have to get rid of the editor data you downloaded. You cannot fix it for this save though.

that's why it's called a bug IMO. it doesnt make sense it just f*** things up.

That's a major bug, I only counted 6 Premier League teams in that third round and all the matches were on the same day, which should almost never happen. By chance, were the 6 BPL teams the ones who finished top six in the season before?

It seems whoever edited the database messed up the FA Cup Access List.

That's a major bug, I only counted 6 Premier League teams in that third round and all the matches were on the same day, which should almost never happen. By chance, were the 6 BPL teams the ones who finished top six in the season before?

It seems whoever edited the database messed up the FA Cup Access List.
Yes they were, **** i've just realised it

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk