No Football?

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 6K

Fav?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

quite possibly the sport with the worst fashion.....
PoulterGarmsPA_468x416.jpg

I havent skiied, I went straight for the board, looks better, especially in the bar, holding a board, wearing some well fashionable clothes, rather than a skin tight suit, like this -
Skiing(Gay Clothes)
Olympics+Day+16+Cross+Country+Skiing+3f-ksitdaQjl.jpg

Snowboarding(Cool)
Snowboarding.jpg

you chose cross country ski-ing lol. ive never worn lycra on the slopes in my life. tbh i look pretty much like your snowboarder when im ski-ing. i wear burton, oakley and hellyhansen, never lycra lol. this is my kind of playground:

skiing_boarding.jpg

as for golf, i stick to black trousers and a white or black top

Last edited:
*American Football (love the tactics side - it's almost like some of my favorite turn-based games, and I'm a 49ers fan....)

*Hockey (the one on the ice, played myself for 16 years, shame it wasn't on the poll)

* Australian Football (like rugby on speed - if you've ever seen it, you will know what I mean)

* Fight Club (But I'm not supposed to talk about that)

*Takeshi's Castle (not a sport yet, but it **** well should be....)

*American Football (love the tactics side - it's almost like some of my favorite turn-based games, and I'm a 49ers fan....)

*Hockey (the one on the ice, played myself for 16 years, shame it wasn't on the poll)

* Australian Football (like rugby on speed - if you've ever seen it, you will know what I mean)

Lol love takeshi castle but mine would have to be cricket due to the fact its the only sport i play!

* Fight Club (But I'm not supposed to talk about that)

Yeah Australian footy is quality love it, though the aussies are stealing are irish players:(XD

I dont think golf should be allowed to be classed as a sport because it is so mind numbingly boring. And its more of an activity in my opinion.

Does this mean the sport you enjoy playing or watching or just both? If both it would be Badmington for me it was awesome at school and its alright to watch, second will be basketball again was awesome at school and alirght to watch.

Tho i play tennis abit aswell but has nothing on badmington/basketball.

Last edited:
Either cricket or darts because you can just sit their and get very drunk haha

Back