W4NKER

Reaction score

2727581463_b2e1f75bd6.jpg

Creating your own 'no-foreigners database' or downloading one from the internet (I'm using the excellent pyscho's one from SI Sports Interactive Community) the challenge is simple....

**Manage a team of UK only players**

no-entry.gif

In the database I'm using all non-UK passport holders have been released. Goodbye Sergio Aguero, RVP and Luis Suarez.

League rules stipulate that only British passport holders can play in the Premier League.

Signing of non-British passport holders is strictly forbidden.

Instead of signing the Hamsiks, Goetzes or Cavanis of the footballing world we are left to fight it out with every English club for the likes of Charlie Austin, Scott Brown and, if you are lucky, Gareth Bale.

How far can you go? Will you be sacked? Or can you lead your club to the top of the British Premier League?

I started off with Manchester United, the champions and a good core of British players young and old.

This is the squad I inherited with the foreign chaps released:

View attachment 337379

Threadbare to say the least.

A GK and DL were priority transfer targets with £22.5m to spend.

I beat off competition from Spurs to sign top target Asmir Begovic (£17.5m).

I tried (and failed) to sign Leighton Baines, Ben Davies and Neil Taylor for LB so Jonny Evans retrained as LB will have to do with Tyler Blackett as back-up.

The only other transfer of note was Will Hughes (£8.25m) who can provide good cover across midfield where Carrick (31), Scholes (37) and Giggs (38) lack legs.

Other than that the likes of Nick Powell, Scott Wootton and Will and Michael Keane will be asked to step in.

Match Day squad
(when everyone's fit!)

View attachment 337380

Elsewhere the previously foreign-reliant clubs like Chelsea and Man City scrambled to piece together a new first team squad.

Chelsea Transfers

View attachment 337376

Man City Transfers

View attachment 337378

All Major Transfers

View attachment 337377

Never knew Begovic held a British passport! Interesting.

I've had a shot at this database, found it hard although for some reason Begovic (or the Bosnian keeper) was a free agent.

I've had a shot at this database, found it hard although for some reason Begovic (or the Bosnian keeper) was a free agent.

If you go on SI games Forum the latest version has all players with secondary (UK and Ireland) nationalities retained at their current clubs.