DeanBean92

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem with my fm2011 - I have no pictures!! I have no player pictures, no football crests (e.g. in the top left hand of the screen where it shows your teams crest), and also no football tops when displaying tactics??

I have had a browse around other threads and a few people have to same problem but no-one seems to know how to fix it?

I have images displayed on my preferences and I dont have a Graphics folder (as some people said to delete it) in my football manager file (but neither do my brothers and theirs work fine!)

help??

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help :)

Download all the shirts, crests and players pictures and put them into a newly created graphics folder and see if that works.

sorry mate; how do i download them? lol not exactly experienced in this field :p

you will need to go into the downloads section of this site and pick which logos,player pics etc you want to download,once youve downloaded some you will have to extract them using a program called winrar or winzip to user documents/SI/FM11/graphics

if you dont see a graphics folder in there just create one,there is ussualy instructions within the download files to help you

Last edited:
I also have this problem missing crests and player faces and the little jerseys on the tactics screen are missing too...! I use my FM via steam...! Any help appreciated :)