"No Intention of Joining Our Club At This Time"

Logorex

Reaction score
So I'm playing as Arsenal, and I've won the Champions League 2 years in a row.
So why is it, then, that so many players that I scout have "no intention of joining our club at this time"?
I mean, jesus, I even get snuffed by random Brazilian regens.
So, how do I get past this barrier, so I can finally make some **** dream signings? because surely by now my reputation would be at an attractive enough level for a player like Neymar or Pogba to at least consider coming.

Some players dont want t play in Europe or England (Neymar is like that if I remember right). Regens might feel that they wont get game time in your squad. Some players are more loyal. How many times you scout them? Sometimes for me first time is the same thing, but when i scout few times more it will give better overview. And even when scouting says they wont want you can still try. You can talk with them or offer very good contract.

Good luck to me then, ay? ;-; I can already imagine the black hole of a contract that Neymar will want.

I think he even wont want to start talking with you. Look at hes information. It should that he dosent want to play in England. And he should be key player for Barca, so why he should leave. Also what kind of offer you need to make Barca for Neymar :D?

It actually doesn't say that he doesn't want to play in England on mine, though.

I think this year they made it harder to sign regens. Maybe just confirmation bias, but I've found more and more don't want to leave the club they *just* joined.

I think this year they made it harder to sign regens. Maybe just confirmation bias, but I've found more and more don't want to leave the club they *just* joined.

I dunno, it feels like every player with a reputation of Continental and above doesn't want to come to me. >.> And I just want a **** world class player.

I got Neymar, but offered a buttload of money though.

I signed Pogba at the end of my 1st Season with Arsenal for £65m - 30m up front & 35m over 48 months! 150k a week and match highest earner clause. Been an absolute beast for me!!!