No job offer for world class manager

zsone

Reaction score
i play with Sheff W, im in season 13 now,won 7 premiere leagues,5 champions league and so on but now its geting boring,i want a new challenge.i am a world class manager now,applied as a manager for Lille,Monaco,nantes but noone offered me a job.is it beacouse i got a 7.5 million contract and they cant afford?should i resign before apllying for the job?i could have gone to Barca but it wuold be too easy to win with them,i want smaller teams. did anyone had this problem?what to do?

i play with Sheff W, im in season 13 now,won 7 premiere leagues,5 champions league and so on but now its geting boring,i want a new challenge.i am a world class manager now,applied as a manager for Lille,Monaco,nantes but noone offered me a job.is it beacouse i got a 7.5 million contract and they cant afford?should i resign before apllying for the job?i could have gone to Barca but it wuold be too easy to win with them,i want smaller teams. did anyone had this problem?what to do?

most of the time, leaving the club would no doubt improve your chances of getting a lower job, though there's no guarantee lol.

No doubt the problem is that your reputation is too high for the jobs your applying for and that the clubs will offer their available jobs to more realistic targets.

Save the game, then quit then apply for jobs. if it still doesn't work then load the game again
or maybe start a new game with a new challenge

No doubt the problem is that your reputation is too high for the jobs your applying for and that the clubs will offer their available jobs to more realistic targets.
This.

To have any chance of getting a different job you need to resign, make yourself available. Its not good enough to apply for other jobs when you probably have the highest manager reputation in the world and your club are probably one of, if not the highest reputation in the world. While you remain at the club others will be put off by the reputations, believing you are too good to want to leave where you are for a lesser club.

Plus with your huge reputation and that of the club you're at, the teams you're applying for may not feel that they could afford to first pay you enough to attract your attention and secondly to pay out the rest of your current contract in compensation.

i resigned as a manager of Sheff wed and interesting things happened.i applyed in france,spain,italy and germany for every middle class clubs,in spain,italy and germany nearly every club offered me a job but not even 1 in france(i tried about 6-7),very strange.any guess why?i went to M'gladbach,they got 3.5M cash,in max 4 years i want to win the champions league with them.in the third game with them against Dusseldorf i won amazingly 11-1! couldnt believe it,i dont think i ever won that big in the premiere division anywhere since i play this game,my striker scored 9 goals and 1 assist:)