No Matter what I do Graphics and Skins Do Not Work??!?!?!?!

AIM10

Reaction score
I have tried everything in my knowledge to gets skins and Graphics to work, but nothing seems to work and I have searched all over the internet for a solution but can't find one. I have put the Skins in 'Skins' folder and logos in 'logos' folder and tried many others. I have also unclicked on 'skin cache' or something like that and have also clicked on 'reload skin on confirm'. I am using a mac if that helps. If anyone could help me that would be great I am desperate. Thanks in advance.

Sorry I meant to put Logos instead of graphics.

Last edited:
Have you made a folder called 'Graphics' and put your skins folder and logo folder in there?

Yeah sorry should have been more clear but yes:(

So you've downloaded the graphics, extracted these files to the correct directory using Winrar etc.
(Correct directory for graphics should be summin like: documents>sports interactive>fm2013>graphics>logos/faces/kits etc. but maybe different for a mac.)
Then you've loaded up FM2013 gone to preferences, unticked skin cache and ticked 'reload skin on confirm'. If you've done all this then it should be there but I dunno what the folders etc are like on the mac so that could be the issue. on the page you downloaded it from did you have any specific instructions for mac?

Had my friend help me, who is a super computer guy and he figured it out, he said it was the way it download from steam but fixed it, maybe it was because I lost internet connection halfway through the download stopped and I had to restart it. But thanks again.