Reaction score
No Money, No Problem – Awakening the Giant.

There was a time, albeit a distant memory to even the oldest of fans, when Ipswich Town was a name mentioned alongside Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal. Those who are born blue, will have grown up with stories of England greats and European adventures, but it’s been a fairly torrid time to be an Ipswich fan, except two barmy years under George Burley.

At current the club are the longest serving Championship club (since 2002), and have been underwhelming since the mid-noughties. My job is to revive the club, while being sustainable with income and attempting to play the possession football the club used to known for. In short, the goals are;
  • Win promotion to the Premier League within 5 seasons
  • Have a level one academy before promotion
  • Never spend more on players than is brought in
  • Have at least 3 club grown players in the match day squad
  • Develop an exciting, attacking style of football.
  • Be revered in the same way as Sir Bobby and Sir Alf
And so, it begins.

You've definitely set yourself a challenge here, should be an interesting journey. Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to this mate, good luck with Ipswich.

Thanks :) Hopefully I'll be able to maintain this one and not get massively ahead of myself!

You've definitely set yourself a challenge here, should be an interesting journey. Looking forward to it.

I mean, it's only a huge slice of challenge pie that's either going to win me the Prem or get me sacked (1/1 on the later imo) XD