No more FM Touch, no more fun for me.

dimartino

Reaction score
After almost 30! years it's the end of the road for me with the CM/FM series. But I've tried. Although I was very disappointed with the news of PC FM Touch termination, I bought FM 2022 full version, and I've tried to play it, and honestly the fun IS dead for me. Full of very, very annoying details, and informations, and decisions that KILL the game for me. I'm sad, I'm so very sad... and frustrated. Catasthrophic decision by SI.

Why dont you delegate the tasks you dont like to your assist manager or something? This way you can focus on things you really enjoy :\

I never understood why ppl played the touch version, unless if it was for PC resources reasons

I decided to give it a go... but it simply too annoying and boooooring. You delegate eveything you can, but still you have to make a meeting with the players, you have to go to interviews when applying for other jobs, and I just find myself clicking in the windows randomly, because its so so boring to go trough all those very unrealistic and stupid questions... again no more touch, no more fun. It's really the end of the road for me. :(

you have to have a interview when apply for another job in the game, if you give it time you will actually enjoy the full version more, never touched the Touch version myself didn't see the point of it on the pc version

You can always get the Xbox edition on the Gamepass for PC. It’s exactly the same as Touch.

Hah! Imagine how I felt picking up FM22 full version for the first time since CM became FM. The BLOAT is real! Will take WEEKS to get even a rudimentary understanding on most of the aspects of the game. Even with multiple options on how hands on you want to be as well as multiple light versions I can't help think SI has painted themselves into a corner trying to justify a new game every year for so long.

They're trying to make it as realistic as possible, but some of the "new features" are just annoying and I feel they are put in just for sake of having something new.
As it being "though to learn", maybe if you haven't play any previous FMs. Its mostly the same with some things switched around. Probably the most confusing thing right now is how "condition" works, without the % shown.

I never understood why ppl played the touch version, unless if it was for PC resources reasons.

Last edited: