doupiq

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm playing for Sheffield Wednesday and I just got promoted from Championship to Premier League.
Last season, I signed some very promising German youngsters, tutored them and was able to give them chance in competitive matches as the Football League provides more matches and some easy(-ier) opponents. Now I can't afford to risk in any match since my goal is to avoid relegation. So, as soon as the season started, I made them all available for a loan, waited a while and then offered them to clubs for loan, of course with 0% of wages paid by the club. Only problem was, no one wanted them, which surprised me a lot because I think they (or at least some of them) could become first team choice for League 2 / some League 1 teams. (Most of the players have around 2* CA according to my assistant).
So, now for the screenshots, maybe you can tell me what's wrong?

View attachment 261281View attachment 261282View attachment 261283View attachment 261284View attachment 261285View attachment 261286View attachment 261287

Also, I have quite a huge squad at general so I decided to loan out some players around 21, also offered them for 0% of wages, no one wanted them neither.

View attachment 261289View attachment 261290View attachment 261291

Any help here?

Thanks for any helpful response :)

Try 100% wages paid by club. Also affiliate clubs are the best way to loan players nearly all the time they go but again you have to pay all wages.

You stay classy......

I tried to get affiliate clubs, the board accepted and then told me they were unable to find suitable club last three times. My only affiliate is one small English club which has only grey players and plays in no league. :(

The problem could be your players/club reputation. I find that I have the same problem when I bring in a player from a lower reputation league (especially one in S America or Africa) and I think its because your opponents havent scouted the player. Also, I would imagine that your clubs reputation has a little to do with it (if you've just been promoted to the EPL then maybe your team hasn't been scouted extensively yet??). I'm not sure if this is true, but I would just find that I also have problems loaning out my low-rep players-no matter how amazing they are-and I've always assumed that it was for that reason. If I am right, then the only thing you can do (if you can't get a feeder club) is to play them in the reserves/youth team (I almost always play in Spain and place those players in my B team for half a season and then try to loan them again) until their rep and the rep of the club increases.

Hey guys,

I'm playing for Sheffield Wednesday and I just got promoted from Championship to Premier League.
Last season, I signed some very promising German youngsters, tutored them and was able to give them chance in competitive matches as the Football League provides more matches and some easy(-ier) opponents. Now I can't afford to risk in any match since my goal is to avoid relegation. So, as soon as the season started, I made them all available for a loan, waited a while and then offered them to clubs for loan, of course with 0% of wages paid by the club. Only problem was, no one wanted them, which surprised me a lot because I think they (or at least some of them) could become first team choice for League 2 / some League 1 teams. (Most of the players have around 2* CA according to my assistant).
So, now for the screenshots, maybe you can tell me what's wrong?

View attachment 261281View attachment 261282View attachment 261283View attachment 261284View attachment 261285View attachment 261286View attachment 261287

Also, I have quite a huge squad at general so I decided to loan out some players around 21, also offered them for 0% of wages, no one wanted them neither.

View attachment 261289View attachment 261290View attachment 261291

Any help here?

Thanks for any helpful response :)

send them out to your feeder club. and if you don't have one, get one. alternatively as people suggested, pay 100% of their wages.

I already explained why I don't have a feeder club.
" I tried to get affiliate clubs, the board accepted and then told me they were unable to find suitable club last three times. My only affiliate is one small English club which has only grey players and plays in no league.
sad.gif
"

And I was offering to pay 100% of their wages, the other club would pay nothing - no fee, no wages, and still didn't want any of them.

there should be interest in mighty liam palmer, everytime i play with my beloved owls theres always interest for him from other clubs, if your in pre-season play them some they get some form and that might help, but id keep palmer tbh he comes a pretty class player

Well, I loaned Palmer to MK Dons in L1 last season, he played every game there, was their best player, this season I wanted him to go to Championship, but the only offer from Leeds was for one month and after the registration had closed :D He's actually quite good already, but as I said, I have a huge squad, I have one first team player and three prospects (including him) for a playmaker so I better loan him out to get him some play time.

Btw, I checked the players' reputation, most of them got National or Regional so I don't see any problem here :/