No one wants to come to me on loan

beesef2

Reaction score
Just wonering if anyone could help me by explaining why players never come to my teams on loan. No matter who I am they always choose someone else, quite often it's a worse team than mine. Has anyone else had this problem?

:'( I'm sorry.:'( Who are you? You probably don't have a high enough reputation.

you need to make sure they are load listed becuase even if they are from a worse team that team probabally wont want to sell their best players.

yup, happens all the time. I was Chelsea, tried to loan a youth player out for experience, he rejected the likes of Roma and Wolfsburg. they need to fix this.

Probably because going on loan to teams like Roma and Wolfsburg means no playing time?

so a player won't go to a low club because of it's poor reputation, then won't go to a top-middle club because they want to play more. i say again, needs fixing.

They won't go to a league-1 league-2 team, but they will most probably accept a loan deal to Championship sides.

I find it dificult to get my youngsters to go on loan
its a tender balance between playing time and the rep of the club he is going too:D

It's not loaning out thats the problem for me, affilliate clubs are useful for that. I've finally managed to get a loan player!!! Got Fabio on loan with Bristol City. Although in other games i've tried he's rejected me at W.B.A, Ipswich, Middlesbrough, Preston and more(quite often choosing to reject me and then sit in Utd reserves).