No option to call back player on loan??

ijoinedforfm

Reaction score
i've loaned out one of my players and i had the option to recall from loan but now i want to call him back there is no option anywhere. The club he is loaned to aren't paying anything, not even his wages. So why can't i call him back?

Is it during a transfer window? As far as im aware you can only recall during either the July or January transfer windows.

Can you not only recall them back in a transfer window?? Not entirely sure about this but i'm sure this was the only time I could recall my player unless they were badly injured.

Did the other team agree to pay you a fee? If so you cant recall ...

Any one got a clear answer to this ? Because I have the same problem

They've already given the answer. If you inserted a 'Can be Recalled' clause in his transfer offer, then you can recall him, but only during a valid transfer window. If the club which has him is paying you a fee, then you can't recall him until his loan term is over.

Haven't had any problems recalling some of players outside the transferwindows, so don't think that'd be the problem! :)

If in the contract, you loan him for long term, that is until end of season, then you can only recall him during transfer window. If you loan him for short term, ie 3 months you can recall him anytime.

If in the contract, you loan him for long term, that is until end of season, then you can only recall him during transfer window. If you loan him for short term, ie 3 months you can recall him anytime.

Ohh okay thanks for that

completely forgot i made this thread :s

I have been able to recall paying loans in this fm, but not previously.odd.