huh123abc

Reaction score
Hey guys just played my first game on my new liverpool save with the new 11.3 patch. It was a europa league game and the final result was 4-0. Suarez scored 2 goals in that game but his stats didn't register for some reason. It does, however, show his average rating, but other than that it doesn't show anything else. I have attached screenshots of the result, Suarez's profile, and Andy Carroll's profile (the other goal scorer). Someone help plz.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the stats for every other player registered.

its a weird bug that sorts itself out by second season, there is a workaround but cant remember what it is right how

its a weird bug that sorts itself out by second season, there is a workaround but cant remember what it is right how
Well, it's good to know it'll sort itself out. How does this effect the player's selection in the national team? Will he still be in consideration for awards? Does this effect his progression? Thanks.

Well, it's good to know it'll sort itself out. How does this effect the player's selection in the national team? Will he still be in consideration for awards? Does this effect his progression? Thanks.
it seems to be entirely cosmetic actually, has no affect on the player/game, expect obviously its very annoying for the user

it seems to be entirely cosmetic actually, has no affect on the player/game, expect obviously its very annoying for the user
Thanks. I guess I can live with it a season. Hopefully it'll be back to normal in the next season