daveo72

Reaction score
Anyone help me, some reason all my player stats have disappeared on the tactic screen. can see them on the squad screen still, see below. tried changing skins as sometime this can happen. all 3 skins I tried (all 3 showed the stats prior to today) now show nothing. please help, thanks in advance

View attachment 131817

yes with all skins... also I have tried to un-install, removed all additional downloads I added to FM and deleted the FM folder. I have re-installed and started the game without adding any graphics and started the game, still the same...... Did this twice. Any help would be awesome as Im lost now. Checked all preferences and cant see anything out of place going crazy

Also loaded FM15 to see if it might have been my laptop, maybe but thats fine all stats are there. plus not sure if this is relevant but I have 4 saves on the go and its like it fro all 4 saves so looks like its something in the game

Might have sorted it, put default skin on and just clicked everything on the tactic tab, all of a sudden all the stats came on, so had to remove so but looks ok now, just going to check on the other skins..... yep all good now thanks wkdsoul