No reserve/youth squad available.

Kaz

Reaction score
So after starting out at Atletico and resigning after winning everything there was to win, I took two seasons off. I've just taken over Liverpool in the summer of 2019. There is absolutely no reserve team or youth squad available and I'm currently in early August. Everyone is packed into the first team squad which is really frustrating. It seems as though the leagues may have disappeared.

I don't see any reserve/youth teams in the other premiere league team setups either. Does anyone know of a fix to this? Is there a bug in the 12.2.2 patch? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Also, originally I only had la liga selected as a manageable league. I later added the premiere league.

I had this problem, I didnt find a fix but it was when I used one of the level 9 lower leagues, there were no reserves or u18s.. everyone was in the first team

It must be a bug with the last patch. Perhaps there is some easy fix using FMRTE or something? Anyone else had the same issue?

tried asking the board to see if they took out the youth program to save cash?

on my online game as Basingstoke I took out my youth and reserve teams and left them untill I got to the EPL. I still rarely use them, I tend to not go overboard signing every little kid that can kick a ball.