Maluco23

Reaction score
Hi everyone

It’s the first time I have tried a journeyman save, and my game is fully updated. Loaded up about 8-9 different European leagues.

Started in Sweden with an impossible task, and noticed I couldn’t ask for coaching badges. When I asked for a course, there was a blank screen. I could ask infinitely, but there was no response. Just a blank page with the links to board request. No text for the boards reply.

I imagined it was just because I was on a short term deal and got sacked after being unable to avoid the drop.

Holidayed through to November and got the Slough job. Straight into asking for badges and the same screen, no text in the response, just the box to make a request with no reply above it.

Is this because I am only on another 7 month deal or is this a bug?

Indont want to invest lots of time into the game if I will never be able to get a badge and move forward.

Can anyone help with this?

I also have the same issue. I've just been promoted to League 2 and gone pro. Have a new 1 year contract. All other requests get responses, but if I ask about sending myself on a course it's like a bug... just no dialogue box at all. I can ask for other coaching staff no problem.