DarkRaver

Reaction score
When I select to play England and Brazil, I can choose to start in December 2013 or in July 2013. If I start in December 2013 (Brazil), a lot of games should have been played in England. I go to the tables, the fixtures are there, but there are no results. All games are scheduled. It's December 2013 and the games from f.e. Sept. 2013 have no results. If I go on holiday and return after 2 months f.e. my team has played absolutely no games. Although there are fixtures. And all other teams have their fixtures, but no game results.

Same happens if I start the game in England July 2013, Brazilian fixtures are there, but no game results. Although in July 2013 every team in Brazil should have played ca. 16-17 matches.

I re-installed the game. Same thing.

I think it's because of the too many editor files. When I select only 3-4 editor files the results are generated, no matter how many countries I choose as view only. I'll try to merge all editor files into one file and see than what'll happen.

If you did it without editing. Your database is corrupted. Try and download it manually and copy paste it into the folders replacing the older ones.

If I choose to load all editor files (202) no matter which league I choose to play (even Spain, which has no editing) this thing with no results happen. When I have a match to play, the game just skips it. Like there were no games that day. And the same, generating no results for other teams.

If I choose to load just 5-6 (don't know what's the maximum) editor files and I choose to play all new leagues and all leagues that the game has by default (like 60-70 countries) the game works just fine. So, FM just can't handle that much editor files????

I couldn't quite understand the thing with the database. I have to download the database from the web (steam I suppose) and replace it in the installation folder?

I uninstalled the game and installed it again. Or the installation files are corrupted? Maybe download it all new.

I think it comes from one particular editor file. I had a similar problem in FM13 while making a Legends Database. It wasn't working when I selected with it all the updates databases I had downloaded. A few players weren't even in the game, some went to wrong clubs etc. I had like... 80 Editor Files activated and when I found from which one it came from, it was all good.

There are no corrupt files in the editor. When I try to load more than 100 editor files the game stops generating the results. No matter which files I load.