• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 5K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says he is unlikely to make a signing before the Community Shield.

More...

"It is not a normal Community Shield for Manchester United," said Ferguson.
"It is addressing our noisy neighbours again. It will be an interesting match."

gotta love fergie :p

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says he is unlikely to make any signings before his side face neighbours Manchester City in the Community Shield at Wembley.
Jamie give us some hope for Sneijder.

We are not anymore only "noisy neighbours". We are the team that tore you a new arsehole last season in Wembley!

Typical arrogant Fergie!

Yeah...and you better be scared! Aguero is coming to haunt you!

Erm bit of misreporting, I think he said until targets become available. There is a line where he opened the door to signings, compared to last summers flat 'we will not bring anyone else in'. It's firmer than I expected no doubt but SAF is a sly one and wouldn't go into next season without re enforcing the midfield. If this week is quiet then that is a promising development.

We are not anymore only "noisy neighbours". We are the team that tore you a new arsehole last season in Wembley!

Typical arrogant Fergie!

Yeah, you really destroyed us last season. Such a shame we never got to play a game where Rooney does anything special. Oh wait.

[video=youtube;k819HxefPew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k819HxefPew[/video]

I'd hardly say Carrick assisting Toure is tearing us a new arsehole either. The irony of your whole post in calling Ferguson arrogant is phenomenal.

But I digress, nothing new on Sneijder/Poli/New targets, Jamie? The 24th has also passed. Egg, meet Jamie's face.

What can you say, I think Jamie's lost his touch :D

Madridista hasn't however, still sounds as ridiculous as ever.

Meh check the TR thread I said on the 24th I was wrong/high when I made that call and needed egging. Think Fergie was being Fergie and I don't think there will be signings until post US tour. Mainly due to the complicated nature of WS deal.

Rooney > Tevez > Drogba > Aguero (imo anyway).

Aguero is not even here, and totally unproven in a totally different environment. He's going to get a shock meeting people like Shawcross, Barton, Fellaini, Lamps, Terry. Don't get me wrong, he's a wonderful talent. But to say he's going to haunt Man Utd, is like saying Balotelli is better than Messi.

Wait and see

Seriously I asked to be egged Sunday afternoon and no one did it...

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

I did get my Goian, Menez and Stekelenburg predictions right today. But that 24th prediction deserves a BIG egg for my face.

Seriously I asked to be egged Sunday afternoon and no one did it...

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

I did get my Goian, Menez and Stekelenburg predictions right today. But that 24th prediction deserves a BIG egg for my face.

Your face: View attachment 187419

Anyways. If Fergie wants to compete with a team like Barcelona he has to buy soon in my opinion. He can't beat them with Carrick, Anderson and Fletcher in my opinion.

Typical arrogant Fergie!

So beating a team 1-0 courteous of a piece of **** defending is 'tearing a new arsehole'. You've got pretty poor standards.

Ridiculous and arrogant as ever.

Typical arrogant Fergie!

City get quite a bit of hate on this thread as it is, you don't do yourselves or your team any favours do you. :S

Anyway I hope they do add to the squad, Ferguson has targeted toppling Barcelona within the next few years, and you have to feel new blood is needed.

Typical arrogant Fergie!

Yes you are.

Rich coming from you.

No, no he's not.

Would prefer big signings before the Community Shield. Would be easier for the new player to settle in. But who are we to question the Manager that's won more premier league titles then anyone.

I just find it absolutely incredulous that anyone could find SAF arrogant. If it's an attempt at trolling, to be brutally honest, it's **** poor. if Everton found themselves 500 million quid better off, and I said that we'd win everything next season, i'd expect to be told to stfu. It would be a totally ridiculous statement. Which is why I would keep my mouth shut. How the **** is SAF arrogant? Show at least some respect to Englands most successful manager ever.

I find it disturbing, that suddenly, sensible Man City fans, are in danger of becoming a minority. Like an endangered species. I know there are some out there on this forum. Show yourselves please and put my mind at rest.

I just find it absolutely incredulous that anyone could find SAF arrogant. If it's an attempt at trolling, to be brutally honest, it's **** poor. if Everton found themselves 500 million quid better off, and I said that we'd win everything next season, i'd expect to be told to stfu. It would be a totally ridiculous statement. Which is why I would keep my mouth shut. How the **** is SAF arrogant? Show at least some respect to Englands most successful manager ever.

I find it disturbing, that suddenly, sensible Man City fans, are in danger of becoming a minority. Like an endangered species. I know there are some out there on this forum. Show yourselves please and put my mind at rest.

I don't know any City fans except Joe and Madridista. The forementioned being the sensible one, the latter being the.. well..

I don't know any City fans except Joe and Madridista. The forementioned being the sensible one, the latter being the.. well..

The one who is talking out the arsehole that replaced his mouth, judging by the **** that's just come out of it

Madridista would give Joe Sim a run for his money in biggest BSer of the year... For those who don't know what I mean then your out of the loop on the Joe Sim reference I'm afraid.

He's clearly a troll, quoting him and talking about him is exactly what he wants, Christ.

Back