No signings imminent - Ferguson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 5K
Trolling on United thread, then trolling here... "it" ( like troll, as they are creatures, therefore IT) seems mad for something ?
Why you mad Madridista ? Oh, I find it interesting, you have CR7 in your name, the same Cristiano Ronaldo who used to play in United and who said Ferguson is like father to him. You are sad little boy, ain't ya ?

He's clearly a troll, quoting him and talking about him is exactly what he wants, Christ.

WHS, he just makes himself look silly.

Onto the transfers themselves, the type and quality of player we are looking for are at a premium. Any manager who has this kind of player will be rightly loathed to sell him, so patience is needed here

Will wait till sept 1st. I wont stop reading between lines. He said before community shield, I wont mind some signings after Community shield :P

We are not anymore only "noisy neighbours". We are the team that tore you a new arsehole last season in Wembley!

Typical arrogant Fergie!

Yeah...and you better be scared! Aguero is coming to haunt you!

You're a joke.

If this guy said that the sun was going to rise tomorrow I wouldn't believe him.

Mind games. Again.

I dont know why people think everything is a mind game. Maybe he is doing just to avoid other teams making late bids to push up the price..

Mind games are so so overrated. Every word that comes out of Fergi's mouth is a mind game..

Last edited:
I dont know why people think everything is a mind game. Maybe he is doing just to make our teams making late bids to push up the price..

Mind games are so so overrated. Every word that comes out of Fergi's mouth is a mind game..

The whole "mind game" angle is vastly overrated

He's so good at mind games, it makes everyone question whether or not he's being genuine about every single statement he makes now?

Boy Who Cried Wolf story in a sense.

Just because he says something doesn't mean he has to or always will follow through with it. It would depend on the situation as he said in the statement "The right players aren't available at the moment" or something along those lines. If that right players comes available then he's not going to turn round and say no I won't sign him because I said I wouldn't until after the community shield he would do what he could to sign the player as soon as possible.

I still think it will be Nasri to join rather than Sneijder.

a real madrid and manchester city fan? :O
you are still noisy neighbours, we have won 17 more league titles than you, 3 more champions leagues and 6 more fa cups.
we have hundreds of millions more fans than you across the world and twice as many in manchester

noisy neighbours

Back