No skin color

rahuloof

Reaction score
All generated players in my games have no skin color :O:O

skinp.png

It looks like he's wearing a Death Mask :p

Wow that is really strange, I've never seen something like that before. Try re-loading your skin or possibly changing it to fix this problem? Follow these instructions to re-load your skin:

1) Press Shift+P to open preferences.
2) Go onto the 'Display and Sound' tab
3) Check that 'Use Skin Cache' is unticked & 'Always reload skin on confirm' is ticked
4) Press confirm

If that doesn't work then I genuinely do not know, I would imagine it's a problem with your PC.

Wow that is really strange, I've never seen something like that before. Try re-loading your skin or possibly changing it to fix this problem? Follow these instructions to re-load your skin:

1) Press Shift+P to open preferences.
2) Go onto the 'Display and Sound' tab
3) Check that 'Use Skin Cache' is unticked & 'Always reload skin on confirm' is ticked
4) Press confirm

If that doesn't work then I genuinely do not know, I would imagine it's a problem with your PC.

tried it but
problem is still there:(

This has been common with many people. I can imagine it is to do with either your graphics card or the drivers on your PC - though I can't be sure. Never had this issue personally.

You just have numerous Albino football players coming through your club. Good to see you doing stuff for a minority ;)

I have a Dutch goalkeeper who changes skin colour every three games.

No, really. He started out black, then he's white, then black again, and now he's some white dude again.

Either he has some serious medical issue or something is a little awry.