nelmser

Reaction score
In 9th game season, just left Vitesse and joined Lyon. There is no staff members at all, but it won't let me employ anyone? Keeps saying the board doesn't feel I need another person in that position? But I literally have no one!!? It also won't let me talk to the board at all?

View attachment 364685
View attachment 364687
View attachment 364686

Does anyone know what to do? It makes the game unplayable and it's my long term save....

Last edited:
Wow, the boardroom screen shows the one assistant manager but that no staff is advised (which is why the board won't let you hire, it thinks you're already one staff member over.) I had a similar problem in a lower Israel league, it wouldn't let me hire coaches or scouts, I just had to resign the position and holiday for another job.
It's saying you have broad scouting knowledge, but no scouts? Sounds like a bug that should be reported.

******! I was hoping I was just being an idiot... Looks like this save is ruined! Is it really worth reporting the bug with FM14 coming soon?

******! I was hoping I was just being an idiot... Looks like this save is ruined! Is it really worth reporting the bug with FM14 coming soon?

only if 1) you want to make '14 better and 2) maybe they can fix the uploaded save file...maybe.

According to your Staff screen you don't even have any board members. So not sure how the boards can reject it if there isn't one. The club isn't currently going through a takeover is it ????

No, but I've just realised, that I removed the French league from the database, but forgot and applied for this job. Do you think this has happened because of that?

I'd just assumed that if I moved clubs the game would automatically keep that league in the game....