lxl Ra lxl

Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering if it's possible to be fairly succesfull to play the game with no staff at all.
Or would you like need atleast 1 physio, 1 trainer and 1 scout to keep players improving?

No Scouts - more difficult to discover new players and be given accurate reports on potential new signings
No coaches - training suffers, your players will not develop or maximize their potential
No physio - how are you going to find out how long your star player will be out for?
No assistant manager - You'd have to attend the really tedious press conferences all the time

No, its not possible at all as your players would decline rather quickly if they dont have coaches, not training in any category

I'd just like to have an extra challenge,
so it seems like you can play w/o scouts, AM well i'm always at press conf anyways so that's no probs. About physio, can't you just check when he's ~90% fit? and well yeah, having no trainers can be a problem because stats will drop.

So it'll be possible with just 1-2 coaches?

If you dont get the fitness training/physio equation right then you ll keep having players injured, tiring quickly in matches.

Sorry to say it but having a challenge is one thing but trying to cut corners on staff is erm, stupid.

If you dont get the fitness training/physio equation right then you ll keep having players injured, tiring quickly in matches.

Sorry to say it but having a challenge is one thing but trying to cut corners on staff is erm, stupid.

Agree. If you want a challenge, then play the game using LLM-rules. Not using coaches and letting all your players decline will be just as much a challenge as always putting a striker between the goalposts along with always subbing 3 players within the first 3 minutes.

Isn't it like really unrealistic?

Irl at lower leagues you can just have a head coach and a ***-manager, give training and improve players.
Well, let's hope they'll put it in FM 14.

As for myself, i'll just do it w/o ***-manager and scouts then.

Isn't it like really unrealistic?

Irl at lower leagues you can just have a head coach and a ***-manager, give training and improve players.
Well, let's hope they'll put it in FM 14.

As for myself, i'll just do it w/o ***-manager and scouts then.

well, this Is the difference between the game and real life. In FM, you as a manager are not a part of the actuall training on the field, hence you need someone to be there with the players.

as much a challenge as always putting a striker between the goalposts along with always subbing 3 players within the first 3 minutes

Ah, the "Stuart Pearce contests the Johnstone's Paint Trophy" challenge.