Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

No transfer budget with Spurs? Help!

Firthy99

Mar 28, 2013
I started a new save with Spurs, went to the player search and couldn't find Ademilson. I fixed this as I realised I had only loaded a small database. I had 28 million transfer budget (becomes relevant soon).

I then loaded it with a large database, with Spurs, but I get 0 transfer budget, what do I do?

Last edited:

eat260

May 10, 2012
I'd say reload it you should have a big budget and it shouldn't be a prob if it keeps happening ill see if i can find something else

eat260

May 10, 2012
I guess so ;)

I still can't find Ademilson though :O
yeah been having the same prob just load Brazil in and you will be fine

Add me to steam is u have any more questions will be quicker for me answer if u want
Steam:thegamingnerd1019

Firthy99

Mar 28, 2013
yeah been having the same prob just load Brazil in and you will be fine

Add me to steam is u have any more questions will be quicker for me answer if u want
Steam:thegamingnerd1019
Couldn't find him on the player search but found him through Sao Paulo.

Scotty98TR

Jul 13, 2012
I started a new save with Spurs, went to the player search and couldn't find Ademilson. I fixed this as I realised I had only loaded a small database. I had 28 million transfer budget (becomes relevant soon).

I then loaded it with a large database, with Spurs, but I get 0 transfer budget, what do I do?
Nothing to do with the database, I am fairly sure. Load it up again on the database you origanally planned on using, but make sure you tick the 'allow first season transfer budgets' box (On the screen where you select database size/what league's loaded/etc.!)

Firthy99

Mar 28, 2013
Nothing to do with the database, I am fairly sure. Load it up again on the database you origanally planned on using, but make sure you tick the 'allow first season transfer budgets' box (On the screen where you select database size/what league's loaded/etc.!)
Will try this after restoring system to fix another problem.

Firthy99

Mar 28, 2013
I did have this ticked.