no1livz4ever

Reaction score
First of all, excuse me for my English, since it is not my spoken language.
A) Started my first seson with Man Utd. I've made my own 4-2-2-2 tactics, trying to emulate what Man Utd play in real life. During first season I've signed Otamendi (7 mil eur) Van Der Wiel (9 mil eur), and Rodwell (but he never played as first team in that season). At the very end of season, when I had enough money, I signed Ganso for 15 milion and Adler for 20 milion, but they had no played games in my first season. So I played 2010/11 season with mainly standard Man Utd - Van Der Sar, Evra (Fabio went on loan), Ferdinand (Otamendi), Vidic, Van Der Wiel (O Shea, Brown, Rafael on loan), Fletcher, Scgoles, Nani on AML (Giggs) and Valencia on AMR, Rooney and Chicharito, with Berba and sometimes Macheda coming in. My first tactics was based on tough defence, and in attack I tried to emulate "false nine", with Nani cutting inside, and Rooney coming deep for the ball. Ended season winning Premier League and UEFA Champions League (not a single restart in the game), but loosing in League cup to Liverpool and in FA Cup to Arsenal. It was fairly good season, where I tried to squeeze as much as possible from Giggs, Scholes and Van Der Sar, signign all three of them as players-coaches. One can cay that I "cheated" on corners since all of them were coming to far post where was Nemanja Vidic :).
Then came new season, and I was granted 71 mil eur to buy players. I bought Eden Hazard for 20 mil. Then I saw Khedira was transfer listed for 4,8 mil and couldn't resist. It was THE best buy of the game for now. HSV offered Elia for 4 mil and I also bought him to support Valencia on the right. I tweaked my tactics a bit, converted defence to "Nike" defence, putting Hazard to AML position, and Nani on AMR, Ganso instead of Scholes as playmaker. Now it is 14. March 2012., and I lost only two games in Premier league, the first one to Manchester City (away) and the second one to Arsenal (away). I won Community Shield, World championship for clubs, Carling Cup, currently 10 points away from Arsenal with 3 games less, won against Barca, in Manchester and on Camp Nou, now I am waiting for my opponent in 1/4 finals of Champions League, and playing Stoke in 1/2 Finals of FA cup, so I just might win all the competitions I've played this season.
Main scorers so far. Rooney 30 goals, Chicharito 30 goals. Nani has over 20 assists, and my coners are now set to mix, so no more "cheating" from corners (nevermind that, Nemanja still scores in the competitions). I will loose Berba, Carrick and Hargreaves next season, but coming in is Huddlestone, and I think of byuing one more FW to replace Berba. Any suggestion would be nice.
I think this tactic is great, or it just works great for me :). It is not unbeatable (I had shameful defeat against CSKA loosing 5:1, never know what happened), I use OI, tweaking my *** Mg advice as to my opinion, and when I play tough away games I drop a backline a little deeper, AML and AMR to ML and MR (since they all have individual assigbements), play narrower and slower. Sometimes I restrain creativity to zero (mainly for FB, and CM-DM). When I lead I use shouts "retain possesion", "pass to feet", "take a breather" and "get stuck in". I also try to talk to players as often as I can, mainly to criticize or award their play.
I posted some screenshots.

MegaPack, from Sortitoutsi. Around 78000 faces :)

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Just be sure to play right players in right positions - STCR - Rooney (Berba), STCL - Chicharito (Macheda), MCR -defensive one (Khedira, Fletcher), MCL - playmaker (Ganso, Anderson), DCR - stopper, big guy (Vidic), DCL - quicker one (Otamendi, Rio). Hope you have just as much luck as I did.

Well, I don't know. I built the tactics around Utd players, so maybe it is ... I didn't try it with any other team.

ok I'll try it with spurs if you like and do you have a link for that megapack?

Just go to Sortitoutsi forum, and there you'll find it. It has 7-8 parts,around 3,5 gb :)