waynethickett

Reaction score
I got sacked from Arsenal (anyone reading my story I apologise but you will find out the ins and outs in my story) in November, City, Liverpool and Leicester were also managerless. Now in May, 7 months on and still no managers have been appointed, Newcastle and Villa are also without a leader as are about 30 teams across Europe. No managers have been appointed what is happening. Something must be wrong with the game when 30% of the premier league don't have a manager.

I got sacked from Arsenal (anyone reading my story I apologise but you will find out the ins and outs in my story) in November, City, Liverpool and Leicester were also managerless. Now in May, 7 months on and still no managers have been appointed, Newcastle and Villa are also without a leader as are about 30 teams across Europe. No managers have been appointed what is happening. Something must be wrong with the game when 30% of the premier league don't have a manager.

That happened to me before, I simmed a few years, and in the end, I got offered bucketloads of jobs. Either just don't go on the game for a while, or just sim.

I will probably give it another few months and then start a new save. Wouldn't mind if jobs were going but they just sitting there vacant

How about applying for second division teams? If you were sacked from Arsenal, there is no guarantee that you are a competent manager.

Five seasons in several trophies to my name. It is not the fact I cant get a job. Nobody can. The 6 teams mentioned have gone over half a year with no manager. That isn't normal

It was a known bug pre patch for created teams, not sure if they have effected something when they tried to fix that issue though. Raise it as bug on SI