Nokia N95

blaineyboy

Reaction score
Any1 got it already or they gettin it?

My current contract is up and I managed to barter with O2 to get the price down, they wanted to charge me £90.00 for the handset on a £40.00 contract, so I blagged them saying Carphone Warehouse will do it for free with T-Mobile etc etc. So after lots of discussions and me slippin it in that if she wanted my business and the commision she would have to play ball more.

So all in all I'm gettin the N95 18-month contract, inc. 800mins 1000 txt 2000 anytime weekend (Sat, Sun,Mon), cost of handset £20.00 (nearly all shops/companies charging £90.00 +) all for £40.00!!!

That will **** dank doo 4 me!

It does like an awesome phone. Pretty good value as well, good haggling mate :D

Good deal that, haven't seen the phone will look in a bit.

I got the Sony Ericsson Walkman (w810i) phone, 200 mins and 1750 txts a month for £30 - had for about 9 months, on an 18 month contract.

my contract runs out in june, im gonna try and haggle a good deal on the k800i, if they say balls to me, then im going back to pay as you go.

my contract runs out in june, im gonna try and haggle a good deal on the k800i, if they say balls to me, then im going back to pay as you go.

Do what I did, ask 2 cancel ur contract, they ask you y, you tell them u have been offered better deal elsewhere, negotiate on your terms - most likely they will listen to your demands.

Mine is up in June and im just going to hope the price is down if not im jut looking for the best deal i went grown out of the 'cool phone' phase.