Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello there people, I am playing with Athletico Madrid in la liga, which has a rule of only having 3 non EU players registered. The thing is it says I have 3 registered already when I go to make an offer for a new non EU player. Where can I find out which players I have that are non EU? Ive looked in my squad and cant find anything that brings "FGN" like it used to? The thing is I surely have more than 3 already there with Falcao, Flipe, Rodriguez, Godin, amongst other south americans? I'm puzzled, could do with some advice as I want a few new players but don't know who to get rid of....Thanks

The thing is I surely have more than 3 already there with Falcao, Flipe, Rodriguez, Godin, amongst other south americans?

Chances are some of those have either gained a Spanish citizenship, only takes 3 years (maybe 2, can't really remember) or they have a second nationality.

Chances are some of those have either gained a Spanish citizenship, only takes 3 years (maybe 2, can't really remember) or they have a second nationality.

Do you know where I can check who is still classed as non EU mate? Just really want to shift a few out and get some in

go to squad registration- should be there by there names in a grey/browny/yellowy colour :)

I've noticed today that only South American players gain Spanish citizenship in 2 years. I've got a Japanese 16 year old and a Ukrainian 18 year old and their Nationality screen says it'll take 3650 days to gain Spanish citizenship instead of the South American's who take 750 days. Anyone have any idea why?

It's only people from the Americas that this rule is present. Other nationalities takes 10 years afaik.

Hello there people, I am playing with Athletico Madrid in la liga, which has a rule of only having 3 non EU players registered. The thing is it says I have 3 registered already when I go to make an offer for a new non EU player. Where can I find out which players I have that are non EU? Ive looked in my squad and cant find anything that brings "FGN" like it used to? The thing is I surely have more than 3 already there with Falcao, Flipe, Rodriguez, Godin, amongst other south americans? I'm puzzled, could do with some advice as I want a few new players but don't know who to get rid of....Thanks

The linked thread is true for any version of the game, not just FM12.

It's probably a bit late now but this thread will help to answer your question and would be a good thing to remember if you are playing in Spain.