joshymitsu009

Reaction score
talk about anything you want about non league on fm

does anyone know any good strong formations for a good non league team like torquay or wrexham?;)

use the search bar to find, 'which tactic suits my team'.

Have a look on the LLM section of forums ;)

Tatics wise though, basically as most of your players in non-league will be rubbish, direct passing worked really well for me, played a 4-5-1 with 2 wingers and 3 big strong guys in the center, worked quite well.

talk about anything you want about non league on fm

does anyone know any good strong formations for a good non league team like torquay or wrexham?;)

Just keep it fairly simple mate, the players BSP and lower arn't as expirenced/good or as intellagant as players in a higher division, you can still express yourself a bit though

maybe u can lower their creative freedom to ensure that they follow your instructions as i doubt many players will have good creativity and flair. correct me if im wrong though

i am in my 3rd season with dorchester 1st season played back 4, dm, 2cm, 2 wingers, 1 st got in playoffs
2nd season played back 4 , dm, 3cm (2 with forward runs) 2 st won bss
creative freedon defenders and dm 5 clicks cm 7 clicks st 10 clicks
passing 1st click of direct
with a fairly attacking mentality

hope this is a help

cheers im torqiuay at the moment in 3rd after 13 games going good

cheers

I find it useful to go attacking at home, then more defensive away. I based my tactics like this and got Barrow from BSP to league 1 in 4 years. Not amazing I know, but it's good for me. Also base your tactics around the players you have, then look to add what/who you need. Others may disagree but it works for me.

Anyone going to watch thier local team today? I'm gonna go to hayes today to see us get our 4th straight win

We won again, 4th on the trot, we got a dodgy penalty in the last few minutes. :p

I went to go see Blyth Spartans play in the FA Trophy. We won 2 - 0 againest Stafford Rangers. Playing Morpeth in the Senoir Cup on Tuesday night. Hope we win !!

Nice, you're in BSS right? You coming up to our league soon :p (BSP)

Just like to say well done to Eastbourne Borough yesterday for keeping themselves in the Blue Square Premier with a 1-0 win over Oxford. Nail biting stuff with a penalty awarded in the 82nd minute for Borough to keep them up. This result will give them their third season in the top flight of non-league football.

Id just like to say that Gateshead shouldn't have beat Wimbledon 1-0. It should have been about 6-1.
So well done to the lads for coming up to the challenge. Also iwould like to say thank you to Grays (L) for beating forest green and also the wimbeldon fans who wanted us to win. (L)

Come on everyone in my supports column.

AFC Wimbledon have thrown away promotion this season - we even lost to Hayes XD. How bad do you have to be to lose to Hayes :p