Jrddrkly

Reaction score
I recently started a new game as the manager of my majorly local team of Alfreton Town. They already have two good strikers in Clayton and Hearn, but Hearn recently got injured and as yet I have struggled to find a replacement. I was hoping that you guys would be able to point me in the right direction towards that goal machine that will help with my push towards the Blue Square Premier and beyond.

My budget is just over £10k and the wage budget is just under £1k. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Sorry if there is already a thread like this, I searched for one and couldn't find anything so yeah, if there is one then my bad.

I got James Collins on loan from Aston Villa, stats dont look that good but he scored lots of goals for my Kidderminster team. Callum McManaman is another good player you can get on loan from Wigan.

I don't know about signing anybody to be honest but loans are usually the way to go in the lower leagues.

Ok, thanks Champmanconverted :)
Helped quite alot there.
DeanMcDonnell, I checked out ***** Topp and my scout said he would have no intention of joining my team. I signed him once though and he was good :)
Thanks again dudes (Y)