Leagues

Cups

European Football

Leagues

Cups

Non-League to Legend

Career and Achievements

Career so far

ClubLeagueFA CupCarabao CupEFL Trophy / FA TrophyOther TrophiesCommunity ShieldEuropeSuper CupClub World Cup
2023/24 SeasonAshville AFCWinners - North West Counties League Division One SouthN/AN/AN/ASF v Holker OB (A) - First Division CupN/AN/AN/AN/A

Achievements

Competition WinsCompleted? Y/NInfo
Premier League
Championship
League One
League Two
National League
National League North/South
Level 7
Level 8
Level 9
Level 10YAshville AFC 2023/24
FA Cup
Carabao Cup
EFL Trophy
FA Trophy
FA Vase
Other Cups
Community Shield
UEFA Champions League
UEFA Europa League
UEFA Conference League
UEFA Super Cup
FIFA Club World Cup

Season AwardsCompleted? Y/NInfo
Top League ScorerYJamie Timlin - Ashville AFC 2023/24
Top League Assists
Most Clean Sheets
Highest Average RatingYJamie Timlin 7.56 - Ashville AFC 2023/24
Player of the Season
Young Player of the Season
Ballon d'Or
European Goldenboy
Yashin Trophy
GOAL50
NXGN
Manager of the Year

*Club Records to be applied after 5 seasons if still at Ashville
Club RecordsCompleted? Y/NInfo
Most Points in a Season
Most League Wins in a season
Fewest League Defeats in a Season
Fewest League Draws in a Season
Most League Goals Scored in a Season
Highest Attendance
Biggest Win
Highest Scoring Match
Highest Transfer Fee Paid
Highest Transfer Fee Received
Most Appearances
Most League Goals
Most League Goals in a Season
Youngest Player
Fastest Goal
Most Goals by a Player in a Match
Youngest Goalscorer
Most Matches Won in a Row
Most Matches Without Losing
Most Matches without Conceding

Premier League RecordsCompleted? Y/NInfo
Most Times Won
Most Points in a Season
Most League Wins in a Season
Fewest League Defeats in a Season
Fewest League Draws in a Season
Highest Attendance
Biggest Win
Highest Scoring Match
Most Matches Won in a Row
Most Matches Without Losing
Most Matches without Conceding
Most Team Goals
Most Goals in a Season by a Player
Most Goals by a Player in a Match
Youngest Player
Fastest Goal
Youngest Goalscorer

Personal AchievementsCompleted? Y/NInfo
1000 games
750 wins
2000 goals scored
Ground in my Name
Club Favoured PersonelYAshville AFC 2023/24
Club Icon
Club Legend
#1 in English Hall of Fame
#1 in European Hall of Fame
#1 in World Hall of Fame
Continental Pro Licence
Continental A Licence
Continental B Licence
Continental C LicenceYAshville AFC 2023/24
National A LicenceYAshville AFC 2023/24

Club AchievementsCompleted? Y/NInfo
10 League Titles
20 Cup Wins
10 Manager of the Year
20 Manager of the Months
20 Wins in a Row
50 Games Unbeaten
10 Games Without Conceding
Win Domestic Double
Win Domestic Treble
Win Domestic and European Treble
Win Every Trophy Entered
Win 3 Consecutive League Titles
Unbeaten League Season
Number One Team in Europe

Current Total - 6/100

Non-League to Legend [FM24]

Pre-Season 2024/25

We began pre-season with a bit of good news as the board agreed to send me on my next coaching course. I can't thank them enough for being so understanding.

Transfers Out

Before pre-season began we saw a few players leave on free transfers as clubs began to plan their squads for the season. None of these players were going to stick around anyway so I wasn't too fussed to let them go. It just meant a month of not paying their wages which can only help our financial situation.

Here's who we released, probably no surprises in there for the fans.

Those outgoings left the squad looking like this going into pre-season. Thin, extremely thin. I knew that it was going to be a busy summer.

Transfers In

Going into pre-season we did have a little wage budget to play for which meant I could improve the squad a little. That being said, I was wary about going to big on the bonus side of things just in case we have a good season again.

Significantly more incomings in comparison to last season as you would expect. I feel like we've made some pretty shrewd signings for this level and I'm excited to see how the likes of Gethyn Hill and Ian Kamga can improve the squad. We have a really solid keeper in Alex Hammond which I hope will help us defensively. I feel like James Dineley was definitely an issue in goal last season.

2024/25 Squad

Pre-season Results

Much like last season, a perfect pre-season. I made a few tactical tweaks midway through after we conceded two in consecutive games. I ditched the 4-3-3 in favour of a 4-4-2. Well, a 4-2-4 given we are using attacking wingers. That seemed to work as we kept two clean sheets to round out pre-season, though we did score less. We'll have to keep an eye on that as the season progresses.

Season Objectives

The board wants us to repeat last season and go up automatically. In terms of the cups, they want us to be competitive in the FA Cup, whatever that means. I guess that means just don't get embarrassed. They also want us to reach the latter stages of the FA Vase and challenge for the Macron Cup, both of which are very doable if you ask me.

The media are predicting us to win the league at a canter, clearly believing we have the best squad. Interesting that another promoted side, Darwen, are predicted to finish 2nd. That would suggest there's much difference between level 9 and level 10 in terms of player quality.

Non-League to Legend - FM24

August 2024

North West Counties League Premier Division
Sat, 27/7/2024

A very good way to start the season. We had to battle hard but we were eventually able to get the win through a late Joe Smyth-Ferguson goal

The Emirates FA Cup Extra Preliminary Round
Sat, 3/8/2024

An easy win in our first FA Cup game. Skegness Town never looked like threatening our goal and the win was a comfortable one in the end.

Wed, 7/8/2024

Things you love to see! A dominant display as we put 5 past Northwich Victoria without reply. The best part about it is that they couldn't even muster a shot on target.

Sat, 10/8/2024

I'm a little disappointed that we conceded a goal but once again we were absolutely dominant so I can't complain too much. Hopefully this will be the theme for the season.

Wed, 14/8/2024

Ah, I spoke to soon. We were awful in the first-half and I had to lay into the players during the interval. That said, I'm happy with the way they were able to fight back and earn a point away from home.

Sat, 17/8/2024

Better, much better. A good performance and win for the lads to put the setback against Irlam behind us. Just what we needed.

The Emirates FA Cup Preliminary Round
Wed, 21/8/2024

We sailed through without really getting out of second gear. We were just too good for Bridlington.

Sat, 24/8/2024

A clean sheet and an easy win.

Wed, 28/8/2024

Time for the short trip down the M53 and I have to give credit where it's due, their keeper has basically single-handedly saved their bacon. A stunning performance from Booth means we couldn't break the deadlock against our local rivals.

The Emirates FA Cup First Qualifying Round
Sat, 31/8/2024

A sluggish start but we improved as the game went on and deserved to go through to the next round of the cup.

League Table

Stats

Treatment Room

Manager Performance

September 2024

Wed, 4/9/2024

Another great performance from the lads. I'm delighted with the way we are playing this season and I'm positive we'll win the league if we keep playing like this.

News:

Curtis Durose joins the club on a free transfer.

Sat, 7/9/2024

I'm disappointed that we conceded twice but at the end of the day, it's a good win and three more points.

Wed, 11/9/2024

Four goals in a game seems to be the theme for us at the moment and long may it continue because it's a joy to watch. Louis White was excellent again, he's been superb so far this season.

The Emirates FA Cup Second Qualifying Round
Sat, 14/9/2024

Marine look destined to be playing National League North football next season so we knew this would be a tough game and that's what it proved to be. That being said, we are in the hat and you never know with the FA Cup.

News:

Marine or Ashville to visit Ashton Utd in the FA Cup 3rd Qualifying Round.

The Emirates FA Cup Second Qualifying Round Replay
Tue, 17/9/2024

I said you never know and low and behold, the unexpected happens. What a rollercoaster of emotions. The fury of going 2-0 down early to the high of coming back to going 3-2 up. Then the despair at conceding a late equaliser only for the elation of a win on penalties. I need a drink.

Isuzu FA Vase Second Qualifying Round
Sat, 21/9/2024

An excellent performance sees us into the next round of the FA Vase. We never gave Beverley Town a chance.

News:

Ashville to host Wokingham in the FA Vase 1st Round.

Tue, 24/9/2024

Incredible. With the third qualifying round of the FA Cup coming up, we rotated the side heavily. Not only did our heavily rotated side win, but they absolutely BATTERED Burscough. It just shows the strength in depth that we have in the squad.

The Emirates FA Cup Third Qualifying Round
Sat, 28/9/2024

It took a late comeback but we managed to get a replay from our trip to Ashton Utd. Credit to the lads who never gave up and deserved to get the draw.

News

Ashton Utd or Ashville to visit Macclesfield in the FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round.

League Table

Stats

Treatment Room

Manager Performance

October 2024

The Emirates FA Cup Third Qualifying Round Replay
Tue, 1/10/2024

GET IN THERE! A brilliant performance in the replay to put us into the next round of the FA Cup. I'm delighted with our defence who managed to stop Ashton Utd from having a shot on target.

Sat, 5/10/2024

Back to league action and a routine win away at Colne. Excellent defensively again and scoring goals for fun, happy days.

Wed, 9/10/2024

A rare off day for our men up top. Luckily for us, Louis White was able to find the net from the penalty spot but we really should have put 4/5 past Prestwich Hays.

The Emirates FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round
Sat, 12/10/2024

GET IN THERE! It was a tough game at Macclesfield but Jamie Timlin popped up late on to score and put us into the FA CUP PROPER. Stunning scenes.

News

Ashville to travel to Mickleover in the FA Cup 1st Round

The Macron Cup First Round
Wed, 16/10/2024

Nice to get a bit of revenge for the First Division Cup Semi-Final. Have a bit of that Holker OB.

News

Ashville to travel to Trafford in the Macron Cup 2nd Round

Isuzu FA Vase First Round
Sat, 19/10/2024

A class performance to put us into the next round. Job done.

News

Ashville to travel to Redhill in the FA Vase 3rd Round

Wed, 23/10/2024

Talk about a game of two halves. Nothing happened in the first and it was probably the most boring I've ever seen but the game came to life after the hour mark. Delighted we did enough to get the win but there's definitely room for improvement defensively.

News

Now then, this is interesting. Runcorn Linnets from the league above have approached me regarding their manager's job. I've decided to at least speak to them to see what they are offering.

Sat, 26/10/2024

I think the Runcorn Linnets news affected the lads because we were off the pace at Longridge Town. The game looked like it was petering out to a draw before Ian Kamga provided a last-minute winner for us. Excellent stuff.

News

You having a laugh? Take a pay cut to manage in the league above? Nah.

On the back of me turning down Runcorn Linnets, the board has given me a new deal with a £10 a week payrise. Best make sure I don't spend it all at once.

Wed, 30/10/2024

That's more like it. A first-half blitz meant the game was effectively over after 23 minutes.

League Table

Stats

Treatment Room

Manager Performance

November 2024

The Emirates FA Cup First Round
Sat, 2/11/2024

Superb from the lads, absolutely superb. I fancied our chances at Mickleover but never did I think we would put six past them. Gethyn Hill was particularly good, running rings around their defenders.

News

Ashville to play away at Peterborough in the FA Cup 2nd Round. A massive game! They are a League One club who draw decent crowds so this should benefit us massively on the financial side of things.

Tom Armitage leaves the club to join Hucknall Town on a free transfer. He did nothing but complain about game time and when he did play he was rubbish so he isn't really a big loss to us.

Wed, 6/11/2024

A Jamie Timlin masterclass. He was on fire, scoring a hat-trick to give us a 3-1 win.

Isuzu FA Vase Second Round
Sat, 9/11/2024

Safely into the next round with a very good performance at home against Cheadle Town. We probably could have scored more but I'm happier with the clean sheet more than anything.

News

Ashville to travel to Redhill in the FA Vase 3rd Round.

Wed, 13/11/2024

This was a good performance and win, we never looked in any danger, scoring three and keeping a clean sheet to boot.

Tue, 19/11/2024

We weren't really at our best so I'm happy that we were able to grind out the win.

The Macron Cup Second Round
Sat, 23/11/2024

Wow, that was a class call. The game was end-to-end with both having chances to win it in the 90 but penalties were eventually required. We held our nerve and scored all five of ours to book our place in the next round of the Macron Cup.

News

Ashville to host Lower Breck in the Macron Cup Quarter Finals.

Wed, 27/11/2024

I rotated the side heavily as we look ahead to our FA Cup 2nd round tie at Peterborough. The plan backfired though as they second string players were unable to get the win. On the bright side, at least we didn't lose the game.

The Emirates FA Cup Second Round
Sat, 30/11/2024

What a stunning effort from the lads that is. Not only did we score two against League One Peterborough, but we also took the lead. Yes, the quality of the League One outfit shone through in the end but what a moment for the whole club. Did I mention Peterborough play in League One!?

League Table

Stats

Treatment Room

Manager Performance

December 2024

Isuzu FA Vase Third Round
Wed, 4/12/2024

Another great performance to put us into the next round. Based on the level of competition I've seen so far, I definitely think this trophy is winnable if we continue our current form.

News

Ashville to travel to Northallerton Town in the FA Vase 4th Round.

Sat, 7/12/2024

Another dominant performance, we just look so good at the moment.

Wed, 11/12/2024

A 3-0 win away from home? I'll take that all day. Granted, two of those goals were Louis White penalties but you take what you can get at this level.

Sat, 14/12/2024

I'd suggest that the scoreline flatters Whitchurch Alport a little bit. We were by far the better side all game, we just missed a few chances which is unlike us.

Wed, 18/12/2024

This one was all over after 20 minutes when we went 3-0 up. Northwich Victoria didn't really attack much and I was happy for us to just sit on our lead and see the game out.

Sat, 21/12/2024

There were some choice words at half-time. We were awful in the first 45. In the second 45, we played like prime Barcelona under Pep Guardiola and romped to a 4-0 win. Football's a funny old sport.

Sat, 28/12/2024

After the draw at their place and delighted that we could get the better of Irlam here. We go into the new year sitting pretty at the top, still unbeaten in the league.

League Table

Stats

Treatment Room

Manager Performance