Cbarber871

Reaction score
my 1st story for while and it gonna be a tough

it is a Non league to legend.

Rules

1..Realistic job moves
2. Get Director of football to sign staff(Not players)
3.sign players that come up in scout report
4.DON'T download tactics

I will introduce the new staff and players, as well as what house i have moved in to

Meet the New players,Tactic,Captain and Vice Captain

---------------------------------------
So with this save i pick the club closest to my house in the lowest league possible..i live in Hetton(near Sunderland)
so my closest club is.........

Vanarama national North side

Darlington 1883
View attachment 121184

View attachment 121179
(i know it says i am From London..i am actually from York forgot to change this.)

So i decided i would move to the area of Darlington and on 375 p/w

here is my new house
View attachment 121185

" i am delighted to be given the opportunity to join this club and i am sure we can progress very well in the leagues and play some Good football"

Captain
View attachment 121175

Phil Turnbull is the new captain

Leadership 12
Determination 14

He signed for us last season and i felt he was a better option as captain so here he is...

Vice Captain
View attachment 121174

Leadership 14
Determination 15

i would have made him captain but he is a recenct signing so i felt i did not want to make him captain straight away...he will be promoted should turnbull leave the club

Transfers

View attachment 121173

Too many to go through...

The only one i have heard of i Adam Pepper who is an ex liverpool Youngster from previous FM's

Tactics

i will be using 2 tactics which i will tweak along the way if and when i need to, but largley will stay the same

View attachment 121172View attachment 121171

I am undecided which will be Home or away tactic

..Pre season

View attachment 121170

Mixed pre season but pleasing...draw against North Ferriby and 2 wins against Barnwell and North shields is all good...i expected a loss against Shrewsbury Town

----------------------
So i will the month of august and update..if we sign anyone else or sell anyone

Last edited:
AUGUST
View attachment 121100

Altrincham 1 vs Darlo 0
View attachment 121108
well a defensive howler from us allowed Reeves to score them as our defender smacked the ball of his team mates backside and it rebounded back in to the path of reeves who hammered it home

Darlo 0 vs Boston 3
View attachment 121106
so a screamer for the 1st goal..**** passing for the 2nd and then a missed tackle allowed the 3rd...let's say aggressive team talk at the end of the game

Curzon Ashton 1 vs Darlo 0
View attachment 121107
ahhhhh...a calamtitas own gaol by the goal keeper...at now at this point i was thinking... a long hard season it will be ..plus no goals scored so far

Glouster 1 vs Darlo 3
View attachment 121104
Austin from the edge of the area squeezed it past the keeper to put us 1 up and score our 1st of the season...our 2nd was a very good passing move which was finished off by Gillies.. The final goal was a simple cross to the back post side footed in...

Darlo 1 vs Chorley 0
View attachment 121105
A bullet header from striker Doiling helped keep the 3 points for us,but other than that it was a poor game

the next 2 were 0-0 draws against FC united of manchester and alfreton..so not much to say about this..

View attachment 121103View attachment 121102

So we started badley this month losing the first 3 games without scoring, but we kept the faith and we had had an unbeaten end.. felt we should have beaten Alfreton as we had some good efforts to win the game..FC United were unlucky not to win as there were the better team

September update

so we started up the month with a good 1-0 win over kidderminster
View attachment 120482
Syers scored a worldie from 25 yards..

3 defeats in a row without scoring again

View attachment 120481View attachment 120480View attachment 120479

FA Cup 2nd Qualifying round

Finally a win ..an ok 1-0 win against Warrington

View attachment 120476
this game could have gone either way, but Cartman grabbed a late goal

To round of the month yet another loss

View attachment 120475

I Knew this would not be easy,but i am determined to get this right and see what happens

Update with series

So i eventually got the sack with Darlington 1883 i am very dissapointed that with this as i felt we were just unlucky with the results as in most the team had played well...i was sacked on 19/11/16 after defeat to Bottom of the league Telford..
View attachment 119910
Determined to to be out for long..i had interviews with Barrow,Macclesfield,Welling united and Finally Torquay united...

Barrow and macclesfield went for other options, but i was offered the welling united and Torquay
View attachment 119907

SO we had to up sticks and move down to the south coast..and man the house prices are higher than expected but we have found the pad in which to live and here we are
View attachment 119906

So a 6hr journey down on a train...and then a trip to a charity shop to get some furniture for the time being

it dosen't look like much but it will be home for a while...