Cbarber871

Reaction score
So i started my main save in which i start in non league and work my way up the leagues and aim to win many trophies along the way

I started off at darlington as they are closets to my house and meant i could commute rather than move house

1st season went very well and massivley unexpected in winning the play off final
View attachment 30882

View attachment 30883

2nd season was for me about staying up that year
View attachment 30881
15th was a great postion as we were predicted to finish 2nd bottom so am very happy with the position were were in, but that didn't last and 2 games into the season i left darlington for the job centre as even tho it was 2 games into the season i knew i couldn't take them any further

and so the hunt goes on for a new job.....

View attachment 30884

i had interviews at 10 clubs since i left as darlo manager

• [*=center]wycombe
    [*=center]blackpool
    [*=center]fleetwood
    [*=center]stoke
    [*=center]cardiff
    [*=center]lincoln
    [*=center]ebbsfleet
    [*=center]dundee utd
    [*=center]Newport
    [*=center]Bolton
i was offered jobs at Lincoln,wycombe,dundee utd and Bolton

and i chose....

View attachment 30877

What happened at Bolton

View attachment 30396

we had an amazing run when i joined and with the loan signings we made really helped us storm up the league,
plus we have some great young players who showed they can step up and train well.

View attachment 30395

so with a 4th place finish we got to the play offs and beat bury in the semi final and played Portsmouth in the final

View attachment 30394

Great result here and championship here we come.....or probs straight back down

yeah i kinda need players but how the heck am i gonna do it with this budget...
View attachment 30393

Well the summer will be fun :(

View attachment 28812

So after Bolton i left to join struggling middlesbrough who where 16th in the leauge at the time,but when i came in i changed the tactics and and formation and my god did it work as we got into the play offs...

View attachment 28811View attachment 28810
Play off semi final

Final
View attachment 28809

View attachment 28808

After getting promoted to the prem i was signing players who would improve the side and i had thought i had ,....how wrong was i a 9-0 thrashing to man utd and a 5-1 hammerign at championship side reading signalled the end of my reign as i was sacked as i refused to attend a meeting after the reading game...

SO i joined Bournmaouth who were 19th in the prem

View attachment 28807

Not ripping up trees but solid enough to stay in the league

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfers
View attachment 28806

Some good signings and one of them is Harry wilson a great winger who i hope can play very well ..i also brought in some decent experienced players such as Aboubakar,Sigurdsson,konoplyanka,yuri and yes they are older players but decent and will be used to Mentor the young players

I would have loved to have kept Amiri but he was out on loan when i arrived with a clause that if he played enough games for them he would sign permantly..

Chris Smalling never played for me at all and to get money for him was amazing

Lexalt asked to leave as he wasn't getting in the side so off he went

Start of the season
View attachment 28801
Start of the season with our new players i was looking forward to it but don't think they were as a humbling loss on the openign day

View attachment 28802
i was nearly asleep watching this game as nothing happend at all,but gotta look at it as a point
View attachment 28804

Much better this game despite going behind i always felt we were on top and after a corner was headed away by the villa defence Jedvaj hammered it home from 25 yards out to equalise and i felt we could have won it but was not to be

View attachment 28805
hmmm another even game to be fair Muller in Goal played very well but gotta hand it watford as they were just that bit better than us

League Cup 2nd Round
View attachment 28803
Back to Birmingham to play Villa again and what a performance from the boys and Mboula cut in from the Right to score a decent goal and we never looked like losing
View attachment 28800
Despite our position and without a league win .some of the individual performences have been good and i think we will be able to get higher up the league

Other news

Mboula was subject to a 30m bid from Real Madrid which i rejected as i wanted at least 50m as he is that important to us
Lewis Cook was also linked with a move away to PSG who came in with a 40m bid but i wanted his release clause of 54m before i let him go

both players kicked up a fuss but i was adament i wanted them to stay and deadline day came and went and both are now happy to stay, although arsenal are intrested in cook i may not be able to keep him again and reject bids so will have to look around for a replacement

September

View attachment 28778
Well what a game and massivly deserved the win with Cook getting a nice goal and then kane putting it into his own net

View attachment 28779
I don't know what to say with this one we battered Man city here and finally a striker scored with callum wilson grabbing his 1st of the season. Rogerio grabbed a well worked goal to start us off and Mboula cut inside to finish the job off and all i can say is what a performence

View attachment 28777
Just too strong for us in this game and guess i though yeah we beat spurs and city then liverpool are no trouble..hmmm guess over confidence was out downfall here

League Cup Round 3

View attachment 28775

we were comfortable in the win at 3-1 with aboubakar getting his 1st for the club, going into the last few minutes of inury time before they grabbed a second and i worried incase they grabbed a 3rd but nah we held on and march on to round 4

View attachment 28780

Gylfi Scored a 25 yard screamer to equalise for us after they suprisingly went ahead after 11 minutes which is pretty much all they did ..they defended well and with teh game heading for a draw up stepped Callum Wilson to get a winner 2 mins from time

View attachment 28776

So 9th in the league and playing much better this month i just hope we can maintain our form

October

View attachment 28750

0-0 here but was an end to end to be fair and either side could have won

View attachment 28746

A very good performence from the squad and Wilson got an early goal ..i did make a mistake and forgot to name a subs bench

View attachment 28748
Callum Wilson got another goal for us ..Harry wilson who we signed from liverpool played his best game for us grabbing a goal and 2 assists Mboula scored a brace in a dominating performence for us against a very good chelsea side

League cup 4th round
View attachment 28747

After Green got sent off i had to change the tactic a bit to try and help out maybe force it to penalties ,but was not to be and we crashed out despite a spirited performence..

View attachment 28744

So sitting pretty in 7th so far and who knows where we can get to...but we will take this 1 game at a time

View attachment 28749
View attachment 28749