Reaction score
how is it possible? bad results with TFF, KNAP, milky, and the others! I think this is bad for the gaming and for the passion of the fans. too hard too immersive. not all want sets a very specific option every single match or what else. i think the ai turns back for enjoying ourself. everyone can choose to play with a diablo tactic or with a own tactic but everyone HAVE TO ENJOYING PLAYING.

how is it possible? bad results with TFF, KNAP, milky, and the others! I think this is bad for the gaming and for the passion of the fans. too hard too immersive. not all want sets a very specific option every single match or what else. i think the ai turns back for enjoying ourself. everyone can choose to play with a diablo tactic or with a own tactic but everyone HAVE TO ENJOYING PLAYING.

tactic not fully fluid, new signings lacking cohesion, low morale, a couple of losses = every tactic fails

tactic fully fluid, strong cohesion, high morale, win two games = every tactic delivers

plus add some crossing and this game becomes your b*tch

Im sorry to say bud but its probably you! There is no way any average player of this game cannot find at least 1 tactic that works! The trouble i have is that ive found at least 4 solid formations and i keep changing the one i play with :D

the nosense AI: i used spectre v1 for 1 year and i win all with sassuolo. the next year i arrived 8th.... what's the idea? what's the whyyy?

Take tactic Diego Simeone from Steam, dont forget to set OI from screenshot and Team cohesion for 3 weeks.

i play 16.2 patch but i don't understand the philosophy. how to create a tactic? is useful change the oi's? it's possible win using a 3-5-2 tactic? if i change tactic first match i win 10 -0 then i start to draw and lose, who is the devil behind the gameplay?

You must be a crappy FM player(I am kidding :) ) as I have tried a good 20+ tactics across four saves(Dover Athletic,FSV Frankurt,CA Bastia and Piacenza) including my own creations and have been successful. Also I have been playing since 2007(FM 08) and adjusted how I play according to the gameplay of each version of FM. The earlier versions all I had to do is plug & play other people's tactics and buy the best players. Starting with FM 15 I learned how to make my own tactics and tweaked other tactics to better suit my players and started to rotate players since morale plays a bigger role now.

As for your questions here are the following links to help you:
http://www.fmscout.com/a-how-to-create-a-successful-tactic.html

http://www.fmscout.com/a-tactical-guide-pairs-and-combinations.html

http://www.fmscout.com/a-tactical-guide-understanding-fluidity-and-duty.html

Last edited:
The AI manager can make adjustments after seeing a tactic a few times. I have seen the AI use defensive/counter-attacking mentality after I brutalize them the previous meetings by 3+ goal margin and end up either beating me or get a draw.